Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ROXY last nite

dolik

I want to thank Lainie and the rest of ClubPlanet crew for organizing the contest and giving out the V.I.P. cards....they definitely made my night....CP RAWKS!!!

I dont have a review b/c I was only there for an hour or so but by the looks of it Roxy should change it's name to CP cuz we're definitely taking over. I thought the meetups were big before....wow, nothing compared to yeserday...I think half the board was there near the CP tables.

By the way, the VIP room looks great...I had to leave before they actually opened it but the room itself is hott.

oh and i just wanna thank Roninmess for the ride, godfatherbam for showing the VIP room, BigArt for taking me to the booth, and SexxyH for making me stay a bit longer.

OH, and SimonVanity for WAKING ME UP WHILE THAT MOFO IS COMING BACK FROM VINYL!!! good job, bro

btw nice meeting/seeing:

Quoth: "Hi...who are you? umm...im Dolik, we just met on the line 10 minutes ago u crackhead!!!"

breakbeatz007: haha Stuy reunion bro

Leged38: "Larry! get her off me!!! I gotta go home!"

CottonCandyDream: thanks a lot for hookin up the goldcard, even w/out ID

scoob-e: you gotta post those pictures bro

BigArt: lol we finally met bro, nice chillin with you....you gotta bust out those glowsticks before i leave next time!

Trancerxn: "umm....what's your real name by the way? Trancerxn. No, i mean in REAL LIFE? OH...umm..." good job :laugh: :laugh:

Rxdancer: we def. could've taken on all those greeks/italians, no doubt...they had nothing on us.

Pfloyd: "MAD....HOOEEESSSS" haha that was hilarious man

ggfella4: i bet you still won't recognize me next time. :)

also, pleasure to meet Spragga25, doubtness, godfatherbam, simonvanity, DJ Mike Bugout and hang out with my true clubheadz: roninmess, airatomic, and SexxyH..im sorry to those that im forgetting

i wish i could've met more CPers, i had to leave around 1 :( either way, still had fun and i'm def. coming back next week.