Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anybody here lives in manhattan?

Guest tilly
Originally posted by ReginaP

I know, I love it! How are you liking Chelsea? :)

I LOVE CHELSEA!!! The west side is a lot more HARDCORE NY than the east side...at least above Union Square.:cool:

Originally posted by electronicaca

Hey, anybody know where I can find some apartments and room mates in manhattan? (like a website or somethin..?)

You can also try:

www.ardorny.com

You have to register, but every apt. has pictures available and they also send you e-mail updates starting with the lowest to the highest.

Seeing some of those apt. pictures always surprises me, because they're soooo small and cost $1700 & up for 1 bedroom, but hey it's NYC!!!

you're best off finding a share (aka one bedroom in a 2 or 3 bedroom where ppl are already living there) - no fee, no lease, no credit check, the place is almost always totally furnished (xc for your bedroom) as well as the utilities - you just move your shit in and give them a deposit (I actually found one where the guy didn't even WANT a deposit!)

Downtown (under 23d st which IMO is the best area) the bedrooms (one in a 2 bed) go from $800 - $1400 depending on the building, size, location. For about $1000 you should definitely be able to find something good. It takes some time and patience - I looked at 10 or so apts a week for a month but ended up finding the most incredible place - perfect. Some of the ppl are a little weird, and some of the situations are not what you want but eventually you find a match & its totally worth it.

Good luck, email me if you have any ?s'

MissDiva19@aol.com