Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How was Hex last night?

Originally posted by djdanfury

i heard 400 people showed up..........but he played sick vocals all night and was really good........

if abyss didn't have amber it probably would have been much more packed.........abyss had 1100 people

400 people is pretty good....I am sure it was sick! I wish I was able to go...

if abyss didn't have amber it probably would have been much more packed.........abyss had 1100 people

Okay nothing against Abyss or Amber... BUT... is it me, or isn't Amber like sooooooo 2 summers ago? Just because she comes out with that stupid breast song, now everyone loves her again? When I think of Amber, all I can think of is... le le da di.... the way I feel is sexual... :laugh:

Anyway, we never made it Hunka Bunka last night due to illness reasons... (feel better teresadf!) :puke:

...but I'm SURE the whole night was great. Hex Hector played a new version of Hide U? I'm so upset I missed it!!!!! :unhappy:

Originally posted by StArBrYte

Okay nothing against Abyss or Amber... BUT... is it me, or isn't Amber like sooooooo 2 summers ago? Just because she comes out with that stupid breast song, now everyone loves her again? When I think of Amber, all I can think of is... le le da di.... the way I feel is sexual... :laugh:

Anyway, we never made it Hunka Bunka last night due to illness reasons... (feel better teresadf!) :puke:

...but I'm SURE the whole night was great. Hex Hector played a new version of Hide U? I'm so upset I missed it!!!!! :unhappy:

:laugh: I heard all about the illness...I hope she is up and ready for next weekend because I am GOING to HB ( I didnt make it at all this weekend) and I have to meet you Starbryte!!! :D

i heard 400 people showed up..........but he played sick vocals all night and was really good........

EXCUSE ME?!?!?!

ABYSS HAD HOW MANY??? 1100 F****** PEOPLE, WTF WE'RE THEY COUNTING, THIER FINGERS? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

Originally posted by luvdaclubs22

:laugh: I heard all about the illness...I hope she is up and ready for next weekend because I am GOING to HB ( I didnt make it at all this weekend) and I have to meet you Starbryte!!! :D

ha ha ha I know the three of us have to all hang out one night soon and cause trouble together...:tongue:

Originally posted by sydnie

EXCUSE ME?!?!?!

ABYSS HAD HOW MANY??? 1100 F****** PEOPLE, WTF WE'RE THEY COUNTING, THIER FINGERS? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

Actually the correct number was 1235, that was in and out all night..........

And luvdaclubs......Amber may be old school, but in the last 4 yrs she has put out 4 huge tracks.....remember Above the Clouds?? She is a huge act, and considering how big Hex is I thought there would have been a better turnout

Originally posted by kettleone4me

And luvdaclubs......Amber may be old school, but in the last 4 yrs she has put out 4 huge tracks.....remember Above the Clouds?? She is a huge act, and considering how big Hex is I thought there would have been a better turnout

ummmmm...i didnt make any statement about Amber...check the posts again.

Originally posted by kettleone4me

Ummmm..... that was ME who said it!!!! Not luvdaclubs!!!!! Yes I know above the clouds... :rolleyes: like I said I wasn't saying anything bad about Amber- it's just funny I think she is soooo overplayed. I'm sure you guys did great, and I didn't knock Abyss at all, now did I?

Oh great, you know I'm not even a damn shameless PROMOTER and I am getting in the middle of the promoter wars... count me out!!!!!!

Ummmm..... that was ME who said it!!!! Not luvdaclubs!!!!! Yes I know above the clouds... :rolleyes: like I said I wasn't saying anything bad about Amber- it's just funny I think she is soooo overplayed. I'm sure you guys did great, and I didn't knock Abyss at all, now did I?

Oh great, you know I'm not even a damn shameless PROMOTER and I am getting in the middle of the promoter wars... count me out!!!!!!

I apologize sincerely, I am a little stoned right now, actually alot stoned but anyhow, I was not trying to cause any trouble, I was just merely stating, that yes amber is old but she always comes out with something new, and yes she is over played but rarely gets to perform cause her bitchy ass wants so much money, and I am in no way starting a promoter war.......the fact is we did do well over 1100 people, I rarely promote my parties on this site, (check my posts) nor do I cause any drama, so again I apologize, do you accept it??

omg this is TOO ironic...

I was just on my way home and GUESS what song came on the radio?

"We're flying abooooooove the cloooouuuddsss... so beautiful and clear!!!!!"

I was seriously laughing soooo hard!!!!! :laugh:

GEEZ....this board turned out to be a huge drama fest!!! I just wanted to know how Hex was???

Oh and did anyone go to HB last night? How was Tina Ann??

Starbryte...I think we all need to get together soon and show Bunka how its really done!! :laugh:

I'm really glad I took the trip down to hear Hex. I thought he was great!! Lots of great vocals and some hard stuff too. A pleasant suprise from a dj who really doesnt play hard. Nice crowd too. I have alot of respect for a producer who is also a really good dj and vice versa.

Thank you for wishing me well. I still don't feel 100% yet but definitaly better then Friday. I really wanted to go and hear Hex Hector but oh well hopefully he will be there again and starbryte...lovedaclubs and I can go and cause some mischief.

:D

Originally posted by teresadf

Thank you for wishing me well. I still don't feel 100% yet but definitaly better then Friday. I really wanted to go and hear Hex Hector but oh well hopefully he will be there again and starbryte...lovedaclubs and I can go and cause some mischief.

:D

OOOOOOO (I know u love that)...but we can do that ANY Friday or Saturday night at HB!!! This weekend????:D