Clubplanet Nightlife Community

<3~~big Bitch~~<3

marcid21

Is it possible that I can step out of my normal self, and just be a big fat bitch for one whole day??? I'm so sick of playing the nice guy, and I'd really just love to tell a lot of people to fuck off...just for today...

Can I do that???? I swear, I'm normally a sweet lovable lil' cutie, but I don't want to be today.....

:mad: :bigfinger

Originally posted by marcid21

Is it possible that I can step out of my normal self, and just be a big fat bitch for one whole day??? I'm so sick of playing the nice guy, and I'd really just love to tell a lot of people to fuck off...just for today...

Can I do that???? I swear, I'm normally a sweet lovable lil' cutie, but I don't want to be today.....

:mad: :bigfinger

:worry2: :unhappy::cry::(:confused:

Originally posted by LikmyLipz

go for yours... its much more fun being a cunt....

lol....Lickie-pooh...I need a manual on how to be one of those....:D

I just had to take one of those days for me.....It was kind of fun...my gay friend Raphael came over, and he painted my toe nails, bought me chinese food, did my hair, watched The Wedding Planner with me......

With guys like that, who needs girlfriends???

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Of course you can step back and play a bitch for the day if you feel the need to. A woman can only take so much before she is ready to snap.

And actually being a bitch once in a while is good for your soul. It also let's those around you know you're not just some chick that can be taken advantage of. Be a bitch honey! And enjoy every minute of it. The power, the attitude, the mood....it's all good~

Originally posted by misskittie

Of course you can step back and play a bitch for the day if you feel the need to. A woman can only take so much before she is ready to snap.

And actually being a bitch once in a while is good for your soul. It also let's those around you know you're not just some chick that can be taken advantage of. Be a bitch honey! And enjoy every minute of it. The power, the attitude, the mood....it's all good~

I'm glad all my fellow bitches were feelin' me on this one....Fiery, LikmyLipz, Somebitch, and my favorite...Misskittie....

So yesturday I was feelin' the bitch power, (and I loved it) but today was just another day.....a women's duties are just NEVER done!!!!!:rolleyes::blank:

Originally posted by marcid21

So yesturday I was feelin' the bitch power, (and I loved it) but today was just another day.....a women's duties are just NEVER done!!!!!:rolleyes::blank:

feelin the bitch power...:laugh2: i like the sound of that...

it's the worst when you're feelin the power and a guy will accuse you of pms-ing... like he knows what he's talking about...

fyi: it's not always about pms boys... like kittie said, there's only so much a woman can take before the bitch rears outta her... :grin: