Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The official "Thank You CCD for the VIP stuff" thread

thanks laine (cottoncandydream aka big tittie monster) for the VIP cards, the CP party in the VIP room (champagne and cigars :puke:...def *bling bling* all the way), the lube.....err "lotion" :D

thanks to anthonyn, vicious, and the VIP room dj (our own Sasha! lol) for ripping the place apart

thanks to the cpheads that came over: snooz (it was fun being molested by you), djjohnstephan, schwingep, pfloyd, karch, dolik, legends, godfatherbam (oh sorry did i bump into you?), linabina, fierydesire (*spank*), clubkat (*doublespank*), tasty (so glad to finally meet you), spragga, princesslolita, deeprock, ronin, msoprano (fuckin wusses), airatomic, xtcgspot, codica (where did you go?), doubtness, highmay, SBD (ow! do it again!), moonshine, aphelion, rdancer, trancerxn (stop grabbing my tits! lol), bigart, joeg (where did you go?), regina, ggfella, brooklyn kid and his freind with the goatee whose name i can never remember, blazny, and.....er..mm...goddammit i know i am missing a few here

ok best dancer award: snoozi

most fucked up board member award: deeprock

missing board member award: pangelid, inyourdreams, joeg and codica all qualify

ITALIANS REPRESENT!!!!!