Clubplanet Nightlife Community

a BIG thank you from the budious/aquabooty crew!

marick

just wanted to thank all those who supported us by coming out to rain last night! this is what we're all about! great vibe, great music, great people and no attitude! it's like this every friday at rain and you people just made it better!

DHM were on point last night (as they are every friday night)! and jeno was brillant! he played a bit of everything deep, old and new. from house to breaks to well, you name it. and the flow of his set was perfect! i hope to def. get him back soon!

coming up next friday (jan.18th) @ rain is the legendary dj/producer from NYC RON TRENT (giant step records, NYC). the producer of the classic track "altered states" as well as meny others. this is a rare florida apparence by this stalwert of the house scene and is not to be missed! he will be playing along side rain residents DHM for a night of great house music!

contact me each week at cream11@hotmail.com for free admission before 12:30am.

hope to see you all there next week!

cheers!

the budious/aquabooty crew

M & S> Maybe it's DSS's "Do it Now"? Jeno uses this track on his latest mix. I've got a copy of it on very limited clear vinyl; absolutely BEAUTIFUL piece. Several remixes were issued on Defected recently, yet none give the original justice. Check the original mix here.