Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ROXY thanks you....

whats up....its crazy scott from the Roxy...first of all...all of us at the roxy thank you for making us one of the best parties in the tri-state area....we couldnt ask for a better night....I would like to say i'm sorry about the lines outside....we were understaffed, do to the fact we never expected such a turn out...but next week we will be adding more security in searching to expedite the lines....in the near future we will be adding more theme nights and giving away hot prizes and vacations to cancun and vegas...if u have any ideas you would like to share please feel free to email me at scott_aguiar@hotmail.com or call me at the roxy....office hours are wedesday-friday 1pm to 5pm at 212-645-5156.....your voice is very important to us, it is what will make this party different from the others....I PROMISE THAT! once again thank you all for everything! peace, scott

Im lovin the club, but vicious has to change it up... otherwise hes gonna be a sell out to those who really want to hear him and the real clubbers will not go anymore. I know it seems like the crowd needs to be satisfied but if vicious keeps chaning it up and spins his good shit the crowd will be such a better crowd (more people who know about music and not just those who go to clubs to take their shirts off).. and everyone will want to stay later. Something has to be done SOON otherwise the party will die, vicious will not satisfy his real fans, and the club will just turn into every other club has... LIKE EXIT. Other than that.. ive been there 3x since it opened and ive had a sick time everytime i went.

~my $.02~

and whats the deal with the phazon 2????????????????????

Originally posted by jbocc10

Im lovin the club, but vicious has to change it up... otherwise hes gonna be a sell out to those who really want to hear him and the real clubbers will not go anymore. I know it seems like the crowd needs to be satisfied but if vicious keeps chaning it up and spins his good shit the crowd will be such a better crowd (more people who know about music and not just those who go to clubs to take their shirts off).. and everyone will want to stay later. Something has to be done SOON otherwise the party will die, vicious will not satisfy his real fans, and the club will just turn into every other club has... LIKE EXIT. Other than that.. ive been there 3x since it opened and ive had a sick time everytime i went.

~my $.02~

i agree with you 100% bro...vicious made himself what he is today by playing what he played.....if its not broke, dont fix it...u know....we want that tunnel sound back!

peace out

gianni

~my $.02~

well said.......

i mean i know some if us are real critics, but we are easy to please... I have the same feelings but i think Vicious can and will change and will blow our minds one of these nights.

i love the cp people and it seems the people running the party are really cool and want to make this a great party. I did leave a little early like 430ish and form what i have read JV got better late night but there is no late night energy in that place. maybe there was last night but the past 2 weeks i have been there the place is empty late night.

well all in all i always have a good time, but i feel it could be AMAZING........

~my $.02~

bro my trthoughts exactly...i was gonna post this but u beat me to it

~my $.02~

I definitely agree with ya here. Honestly I have been going since sexy party started and it was great the first week, but now I find myself going only to chill with all the CP peeps....