Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Alright thats it...i want ALLLLLL THE OFFICAL ROXY CARD PRIVILAGE INFORMATION!!!!

quoth

ok being that everyone says this and that...I want 100% confirmation of the guidelines of this card as in how late can it be used? do u get line privileges? free coatcheck? (i doubt it) and whatever else....CCD i think is the only person to legitally confirm all this. i mean it doesnt have too much info on the back cept that the bearer is entitled free admission good on friday evenings only and that admittance is subject to conduct, dress and age.

anyone else have similar questions?

Originally posted by fierydesire

well u asked them all..plus its good til 2...and coatcheck probably not....

But hasnt this been asked already:rolleyes: :tongue:

oh hi..are u cottoncandydream? no i dont think so...but thank u anyhow....fuckstick. :rolleyes:

OK here is the Scoop. The ROXY cards are good every Friday including special event nights @ ROX. You do get line privilages and you can use them all night long.

These cards are non transferable. That is whyI needed your nmes with them. They will be checked against IDs.

Coatcheck where did you guys get that from?? I mean I will ask but I don't think that is a partof the deal.

Also this is like a instant access for you and guests into the CLUBPLANET SUITE if you don't have one youneed to be on the Clubplanet Guestlist to gain access to the room and whatever fun stuff we have in there. LOTION ANYONE?

ahhhhhhhhhh thank u very much lanie for the confirmation..i chose not to pm or email u about it so that this is out in the open in case anyone else has the same questions..hell u might as well make it sticky cause fuckin once i heard people talkin shit bout free coat check im like ummmmmmmmm ok...yea...the only free coat check there is..is if you fuckin hold yer jacket all night :laugh:

Originally posted by cotoncandydream

Also this is like a instant access for you and guests into the CLUBPLANET SUITE if you don't have one youneed to be on the Clubplanet Guestlist to gain access to the room and whatever fun stuff we have in there. LOTION ANYONE?

How many guests can be brought into the vip room? And do line privileges apply to guests of a cardholder? Is there a limit on number? And will all this info be communicated to security. Security often has a habit of doing their own thing. I just want to be clear about all this so I don't end up looking like a dunce if I go with friends that have cards.

We are not seeling the card s we had a Johnny Vicious Contest to win them. We will do another soon.

QUOTH BE NICE TO FIERY :mad:

EVEN LOVE I LOVE YOUTO DEATH;)

The Price at Vinyl withthe card is $20 thatis a reduced. My bad onthe typo. It's 25 without list or card.

World was free till midnight this sat. Artie is calling me tomorrow I will get that info for you,

For DT and Deep Dish there will be no guestlists. Only presolds and at door. Tix will be on sale EXCLUSIVELY ON CLUBPLANET.COM, CLUBKINGS.com, and I believe ticket master. I pick up Tickets from Joey and Artie tomorrow.