Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How you think Roxy will be this week

hey i am bored and was thinking about how roxy will be this week. we have Derb's first U.S. apperance and also i learned today all girls are free till 12. that kills my list cause i had my friend birthday party and alot of girls are attending. oh well.

well i think this week will be hot. music is going to be differnt and i think that is what the people want. i love johnny but i have to agree he has been playing some of the same songs. some i don't mind but others just gets to me. as for the capacity of the crowd. i think it will be like the grand opening. who knows. let me know what you guys think.

Jack Z.

oh and where is the CP meetup. i always see you guys talk about it but never made it to one yet.

well no i am hearing that most girls love derb for some reason. probally cause of that one song they had and the girls see that they are from overseas. so this night is going to be sick. i bet it is going to be packed with and early crowd again. and then everyone will bounce early.

Z