Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Johnny Vicious........ Saturday Jan.26th......@ METRO LOUNGE!!

ml2k1

Yes its true guys. In his first appearance at metro lounge in almost 2 years, johnny is coming back! The last time he played at metro it was insane. .....

Saturday jan 26th

JOHNNY VICIOUS @ METRO LOUNGE

DOORS OPEN 9pm- 3am

Arrive early............

Remember, stop by my bar and say hello, SHOTS ARE ON ME! I am at the bar by the dj booth. My name is george.

By the way,....cgm & ledsig.... nice meeting booth of you 2 fridays ago, havent posted since then. Guys , they might have to get clubplanet sexiest girls :) All kidding aside, pleasure meeting you, hope you guys stop by for this event, i also have those cards for you .....so come and get it!

Originally posted by ml2k1

Yes its true guys. In his first appearance at metro lounge in almost 2 years, johnny is coming back! The last time he played at metro it was insane. .....

Saturday jan 26th

JOHNNY VICIOUS @ METRO LOUNGE

DOORS OPEN 9pm- 3am

Arrive early............

Remember, stop by my bar and say hello, SHOTS ARE ON ME! I am at the bar by the dj booth. My name is george.

By the way,....cgm & ledsig.... nice meeting booth of you 2 fridays ago, havent posted since then. Guys , they might have to get clubplanet sexiest girls :) All kidding aside, pleasure meeting you, hope you guys stop by for this event, i also have those cards for you .....so come and get it!

Ditto on what Les said, and thanks 4 the cards.. you're too kind! I will definitely be there for JV!

Glad you guys enjoyed the shots. Let me know if you are coming down this friday, i will give you the cards so you will have them for johnny vicious next saturday. This friday is gonna be extra "off the hook", we have a live ktu broadcast, which means theres gonna be even more people. We also have the hip - hop room open this friday, And richie has just had metro upside down every friday, so i am really looking foward to this friday. Let me know if you gonna come, I'll bring the cards.

george.