Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friday at Space...off the hook

sgtfury

I know what everyone is going to say...Padilla's my buddy and ill always sing his praises..but, anyone that was at Space on Friday knows that it was completely off the hook...Roly opened up the night with some fierce tribal and then DP took over and started out with some progressive into some tribal and then BAM! trance and breakbeats..until around 530..then he went back into house and progressive until closing the night at around 830 with some bangin trance...

last post signed by Sgt Fury AKA Padilla's girlfriend....

uh the last Couple of Fridays i dont know about you but DHM and Rain have been off the hook. overall better party.

and Saturdays you got BBL with new promotions and Edgar hmmm...

ill hit Space when theres a guest like DT .....other than that

Its been a while since I've gone to Space. A friend of mine was in town, so we decided to give Space a chance. We got there a little before 11. to my surprise, parking was free, my 4 guest and myself were also comp'ed at the door (thanks Louis for the password), and open bar till midnight. What else could you ask for? Roly was pretty good, with the exception of the fog horn every 15 mins. I was a little dissapointed that I didnt get to see Taucher, but its all good because DP was tearing it up! and I must say.... the Space staff was awesome too. I think that Space has definitely improved.

r u serious??? power 96?!?......I saw a logo for power 96 on the building next to living room...but i'm pretty sure that it was that they were promoting gold rush. great...thats all we need now...for power 96 to head over to space =/i hope its not true... can anyone vouch for this? maybe kris?

Originally posted by beyondo

math Lesson ...students take out your paper and Pencil......

Problem #1)

Edgar - Emi + Space Kris + Padilla = Power 96 broadcast.

Problem #2)

Power 96 broadcast + Club Space = cheese

simple enough?

quiz tomorrow.

Good one Beyondo :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Lola:tongue: