Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm On Mtv...

origskeemr

it's on again?! damn!! no cancun this year!:( :( it's ok...i am happier about myshore house.....but aaaaahh...how i miss cancun! ::like the night we locked u out((on accident))and u had to climb up all the balconies to get into the room!::

wasn't that the same night as "the giraffe"??((if u know what i am talking about!?))

Originally posted by misk

it's on again?! damn!! no cancun this year!:( :( it's ok...i am happier about myshore house.....but aaaaahh...how i miss cancun! ::like the night we locked u out((on accident))and u had to climb up all the balconies to get into the room!::

wasn't that the same night as "the giraffe"??((if u know what i am talking about!?))

YEH :laugh::laugh: :laugh: AHHHHHHHH I WISH I WAS GOIN SOMEWHERE THIS SPRING BREAK...MAYBE FLORIDA:cool:

Originally posted by origskeemr

YO SHE WAS AT LA BOOM PICKIN UP WOMEN...I WISH SHE TRIED TO PICK ME UP!:mad: I WOULD SETTLE FOR A HUG THOUGH:D

::sigh:: Man I loved la boom....the owners were so cool. The party was hot, need to go back...wow its been 3 yrs since I was there....damn...I miss the waking up drunkness, getting margaritas at the wet bar, sipping by the pool and drinking 24/7 (all inexclusive baby)....The guys there were like woah....

:hump:

Originally posted by fierydesire

::sigh:: Man I loved la boom....the owners were so cool. The party was hot, need to go back...wow its been 3 yrs since I was there....damn...I miss the waking up drunkness, getting margaritas at the wet bar, sipping by the pool and drinking 24/7 (all inexclusive baby)....The guys there were like woah....

:hump:

YEH LA BOOM WAS ALMOST AN EVERYNIGHT THING FOR ME AND MY CREW...BUT THOSE DAMN MEXICANS ROBED ME AT THE BAR...DRINK FOR FOR FREE TILL WUTEVA TIME THEN THEY FUKIN GET YOU WIT THE TIPS...I USE TO GET PISSED CAUSE THEY WOULDNT COME BY YOU UNLESS YOU HAD MONEY IN YOUR HANDS... ANYWAY, I HAD A BLAST AND I WOULD GET RETARTED ON DOS EQUIS(SP) XXX, THE 40'S I KEPT IT GANGSTA DOWN THERE... OH YEH THE FUKIN MEXICANS STOLE MY BRAND NEW SNEAKERS THE FIRST FUKIN DAY!!!!!:mad: I STILL WANNA GO BACK THOUGH, MAYBE NEXT YEAR

haha...this thread is makin me happy and sad at the same time! it is all about the money in cancun!! everything is money!! ......

how about those lovely bacardi showers on the beach!! LOL ...meeting jerry springer in the pool! LMAO!!!!!!!!! or how about the night that we decided to go to an expensive restaraunt!! haha...who does that in cancun!!!??? or that one night we left whatever club and were dancing and drinking in the middle of the street...while origskeemr was singing rap songs to the girls on the bar balcony above us!!?((please tell me u remember that!)):laugh: :laugh: