Clubplanet Nightlife Community

is anyone goin to see r santana at saci thurs?

Originally posted by clubkidnj

Im not big on richie santana of the late i like him when he first came out.

I am just curious as to why your not feeling Richie as of late,(many would agree with me on this,)that he is playing better now than he ever has, both with his music selection and mixing, what is it about his style you dont like?

I will be definitely be there this Thursday

since i am a nice guy i will do you all a favor my girlfriend is having her bday party at saci on thursday so if you please reply to this thread with you full name i will put you on her birthday list where if your on it you get comped till midnight and after midnight its half price admission. When you go there thursday just ask for tinas birthday list and tell them your name.

Originally posted by laurie619

I was thinking about going, but I have to speak with TIZZAH508 and see if she would want to do that! Are there any guest list, WHO CAN COMP ME????? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Other wize I might just go to Joey's:tongue:

HELLS YEAH I WANT TO GO.....actually anywhere sounds good to me, especially after that car ride!!!!!

Anyone going tonight email me at royaltypromo@aol.com, I will be running a guestlist for this event and will hook anyone up from CP, dont know how much of a hook up but I will do my best, or PM me either or

Richie is gonna blow up NYC tonight, and I cant wait, also anyone who wants to do shots with me, come find me I will more than likely be near the booth

Originally posted by jarmenio

Warning!!! Doing shots with kettleoneforme can be dangerous to your health!!!

well its kettleone4me, not kettleoneforme, lol , just busting your balls Joe....lol, and yes it could be dangerous to your health, but i would really like to see who from this board has the balls to try and hang with me :laugh: this is the format for the night

11-12 shots of ketel

12-1 shots of goose

1-2 shots of belvidere (just for jay-z himself)

2-?? shots of Chopin (in honor of the man Danny Tenaglie and his Grammy nomination)

:laugh: :laugh:

oh yeah Joe, we have to get Phil extra silly tonight in light of his horrific news, what a bitch huh