Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I see no reason why the Roxy party is actually at the Roxy.....

gravity

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by andreas134

Your city!?!?! You must be kidding. Im not 16, nor from Jersey, and Im not a fan of Roxy or its crowd, but I think you should check your self righteous attitude @ the door. This city is defined by its diversity. If you cant handle it, maybe you should use one of those tunnels or bridges and get the fuck out....

looks like you havent been around long enough to understand gravity's sense of humor and way of thinking... you'll learn soon... :)

and hey... let's look at it this way... :idea:

brooklyn is cool, jersey is cool, city is cool, everywhere is cool... and there is stupidity everywhere... yeah there are dumb people in jersey, but shit... there are dumb people in brooklyn too... sheepshead bay anyone??? (wow am i gonna get killed for that one... )

sign of a good thread... when the debate sparks up... :) thank you mr. gravity...

Originally posted by gravity

Seems like 98% of the people who go are not from Manhattan...wouldn't it be easier to have the party in Jersey or whereverthefuck the crowd is from...no need for extra B&T.

I think the issue at hand has to do with Roxy being under 21 party. Obviously it will tend to draw those that under 21 year olds. Where does the majority of under 21 crowd come from?...the suburbs! How many 18 year olds can afford apartments in Manhattan?

To answer your question, yes it would be easier transportation-wise but I think the city has alot more to offer an 18 year old than the suburbs do.

Originally posted by spragga25

No offense, but what's funny about that?

no offense taken... :)

whats funny is that people take gravity so serious a lot of the time... myself included... shit... many a time has he pissed me off by his posts... but after a while... you begin to understand what it is... him just tryin to get a rise out of people...

and i dont know gravity... never met him, we're not Im buddies... it's just what i gather from others and his responses...

but i dunno... this one wasn't that bad and in a way it actually made sense... either way... whatever... it's turned into a fight between brooklyn and jersey... so blah~

:heart: spragga~

If you took all the B&T people out of the NYC clubs i.e. Exit,Roxy,SF,Cheetah, there would be about 15 people in each of em.

It is what it is. You don't like a B&T crowd, don't go to big clubs on a weekend. Go out during the week to smaller venues.

Originally posted by djmoonshine

brooklyn is cool, jersey is cool, city is cool, everywhere is cool... and there is stupidity everywhere... yeah there are dumb people in jersey, but shit... there are dumb people in brooklyn too... sheepshead bay anyone??? (wow am i gonna get killed for that one... )

No you didn't:rolleyes: Let me get my hair slicked back, take my earings off and its on:tongue:

Originally posted by fierydesire

sorry hun this isnt true...many of brooklynites and queens and what ever other borough and LI and westchester come to the clubs. I mean maybe you keep it open cause you jersey kids are dumb enough to spend all your money there:rolleyes: But no clubs being in the city b/c of you jerze peeps not being there is wrong. NYC would still be strong, alive and kicking:tongue:

He said B&T not Jersey

Originally posted by cathyo

He said B&T not Jersey

last time i checked B&T included jersey

you take a bridge or a tunnel right?? that means you are part of the bridge & tunnel crowd

if i'm B&T, then you are B&T :D :D :D

but in reality, this thread is getting borrrr*yaaawwwnnnn*iiiinnnngggg

Originally posted by cathyo

He said B&T not Jersey

Looks like only the smart ones get it!

*doh* :rolleyes:

B&T = Bridge and Tunnel which includes OTHER areas other then JUST JERSEY!

Get a clue kids...tie your shoe..... :idea:

----

if jersey's so bad, why all the manhatanites tryin to hit up our shore every fawkin summer? lol You guys make me laugh. :laugh:

Ummm, I know this. You had gone back and read the thread she was referencing, to see why I said what I did.

Karch posted

I hate to say this to you. BUt if it wasn't for the B&T crowd. There would be no clubs in NYC. Cause we make up most of the crowd in NYC clubs. And without us....clubs in Manhattan wouldn't be making the money they would be now. So be thankful for us, we keep the clubs running in NYC.

FieryDesire posted

sorry hun this isnt true...many of brooklynites and queens and what ever other borough and LI and westchester come to the clubs. I mean maybe you keep it open cause you jersey kids are dumb enough to spend all your money there But no clubs being in the city b/c of you jerze peeps not being there is wrong. NYC would still be strong, alive and kicking.

He was speaking of b&t and her response implied that Brooklyn, Queens, LI, etc... is not b&t

Originally posted by djmoonshine

no offense taken... :)

whats funny is that people take gravity so serious a lot of the time... myself included... shit... many a time has he pissed me off by his posts... but after a while... you begin to understand what it is... him just tryin to get a rise out of people...

and i dont know gravity... never met him, we're not Im buddies... it's just what i gather from others and his responses...

but i dunno... this one wasn't that bad and in a way it actually made sense... either way... whatever... it's turned into a fight between brooklyn and jersey... so blah~

:heart: spragga~

I still don't "Get It" - too many inside jokes for me to weed through I guess :blank:

BTW - HAPPY B-DAY!! :)

Im sorry but I think gravity is an idiot.... yeah sure Im the last person who would invite guidos into my house.. but still they are people as well and they deserve a place to party even if it is kinda wasting one of new york hottest venues and DJ's but honestly they aren't all bad RIght roninmess?

Originally posted by siceone

Im sorry but I think gravity is an idiot.... yeah sure Im the last person who would invite guidos into my house.. but still they are people as well and they deserve a place to party even if it is kinda wasting one of new york hottest venues and DJ's but honestly they aren't all bad RIght roninmess?

Out of all 22894 posts on this board, this has to be the most hypocritical.

You shouldn't waste your time, son...its only going to hurt more in the end.