Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Faaaaaaawk!!!!

vixenfoxxy

Guest jroo
Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

WHY WHY WHY must I be back in DC again?! Waaaaaaagh :cry:

It's not FAIR! I WANT NEW YORK BACK! I LOVE NEW YORK!!!!! :cry:

**official Vixen Bitch-n-Whine thread of 1/14**

awwwww baby, come here, i'll confort you. it'll all be ok. i promise, dont listen to that mean shady guy. i like new york too, but sometimes you just got to let go, if you love new york, then let it go, if it comes back to you, then it was meant to be. oh, and while we're at it, how come i didnt get to go? :cry: maybe its becasue im a :square: its not like im into :book: 's or anything

NY is great, like major cities in the world that I've had a chance to live or visit: Mexico City, London, Paris, Buenos Aires, there is just way to much to see and do, and when your from there it makes you home sick even more.

Hell, I wish the bastards at NYU wouldve made me the job offer sooner and wouldnt have accepted this one here in MD.

Not to say that DC sucks, its actually way much better that what I thought it was going to be, of course last time I lived in the area I was out in the middle of nowhere: Reston :(