Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who do you people sweat more?

gravity

Originally posted by trancend

well ones a guy, and ones a girl....so i think that answers the question:blank:

Still an idiot, huh? Where in the question, does the topic of attractiveness and or sex come up? I guess you're one of those people insecure about their sexuality, that you must find every opportunity to discuss your identity. Jesus fucking christ kiddo...this has NOTHING TO DO WITH WHO YOU WANT TO FUCK.

Originally posted by trancend

thats what i thought...:rolleyes:

OK, I guess being from NJ doesnt afford you the ability of understanding something without it being spelled out for you...so, with that in mind, I'll rephrase the question.

Who's ass do you kiss the most...Twiloboss or CCD?

Originally posted by gravity

OK, I guess being from NJ doesnt afford you the ability of understanding something without it being spelled out for you...

I still sweat you because you are from NYC.The 2 1/2 miles you are away from me makes you a true scholar. So tell us what happened to you in Jersey that makes you despise it so much.Being gangraped in a Hunka Bunka bathroom stall shouldnt make you hate all of us

:D

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

I still sweat you because you are from NYC.The 2 1/2 miles you are away from me makes you a true scholar. So tell us what happened to you in Jersey that makes you despise it so much.Being gangraped in a Hunka Bunka bathroom stall shouldnt make you hate all of us

:D

No, its not quite that son...I'd say its more from the lack of intelligence that seems to represent your state. Clearly, this post makes you a prime example.