Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roly Rocked Space this past Saturday!!

biznation00

Who ever was on hand for ROLY's set this saturday 1/12/01 knows that Space hasn't missed a beat...

Those in the Blue room felt it best...

Roly's weapon of choice -- His House Muzic, 3 turntables & then some...

Biz & Bugaloo (Protectors of House Muzic vs all those who perpetrate) weapon of choice -- Water Gunz from up above our bunker a.k.a. "The Booth"...

The man had the place goin' bonkers!!

I Says Dance MoFo... SQUIRT!! SQUIRT!!!:blown:

BUGALOO SAYS: "I'll have 2 of what ever he had (speakin' of roly), can you say house muzic??"

Your takes on ROLAND's set go below... Got Space??:woah:

Whats up guyz... (Bugaloo, Biz)

I'm glad somebody finally posted on DJ Roly... I think he's one of the most under-rated DJ's in this town... Been @ Club Space since day one , and has never really been in the spotlight...

He's a good overall DJ... Alwayz movin the crowd... Should be releasing a track reel soon...

DJ Roly is good as hell !!

i like him best in the Patio

hes just as good as Ivano Belllini ....but everyone is too busy kissing Ivanos ass to notice Roly....

"hmmm Ivan your ass tastes good today ...did you eat tacos?"

he always opens to nice ass sets and then in the patio some smoooth MF'ing house ...damn:eek:

Was roly the DJ that was out on the patio the time before last that DT was spinning here?

yes indeed...

This Sat Blue room super sucked...I must of heard 3 songs played 3 times...then outside WTF? ONE MORE TIME????? song plays lol.... WTF was that.

Don't know what blue room you attended... The place was goin' off on sat...

HEY SOLDADO, I USUALLY DON'T GET INVOLVED WITH WHAT PEOPLE SAY BUT AT LEAST GET IT RIGHT. I DON'T EVEN TAKE THAT VINYL WITH ME TO THE CLUB. SO YOU DIDNT HEAR THAT SONG NOT ONLY 3 TIMES BUT NOT EVEN ONCE. ANYWAYS THANKS TO ALL FOR YOUR COMMENTS, SEE YOU IN THE PATIO A/HOURS

DJ ROLAND

Well I apologize for my mistake. I know I did hear a song 3 times..The name escape me now,,, but I will have the name for you tonight. I ll. Call who I was with that nite to get the name and the full info. Rolly I heard u many many time outside and do enjoy your music. I guess I have grown accustom to hearing you outside.

One thing This Board is to Voice ones opinion…, which you have…but lay off the caps lock. Getting upset over someone’s comment solves nothing.

What Time did you stop spinning? Perhaps it was after you?

P.S.

I did hear the song “one more time†outside

This Sat Blue room super sucked...I must of heard 3 songs played 3 times...then outside WTF? ONE MORE TIME????? song plays lol.... WTF was that.

Well Someone played if not that song some song i know i heard it 3 times. Now was that you or not ...oh TFW. If you can not take Criticism dont read the board. This Board is to Voice one's Opion as you have ....But TAKE OFF THE DAM CAPSLOCK.

Roland spun a 12 hour set that night in the blue room beginning from 10pm - 10am. Niko Spun the patio all night till just before daylight.

Hmmm... Here's a lil' something to think about...

Lets just keep things simple--If you don't like the place then don't show up. It's not Your job or anyone else's to wake up, head over to space, take notes & post your criticism.

If you didn't enjoy the place, it's ok to say it sucked-- you are entiled to your opinion. But don't keep coming back every weekend. Why keep goin' back to something you dislike??

Who said i keep going out to space every weekend?

I normally go there when Guest DJ'S are on. Once in a while when Edgar Or Oscar are on.

P.S.

ITs my money if or when i pay to get in. I Can Critic anyone I like when I like....Its my right to do what I like. I did not say I did not enjoy myself there actually I did. I just did not like that nite the music as much as I have in the pass.

soldado, I am not upset the caps lock was my ignorance

Thank's to you and all for supporting the music in the patio, because it's all about you people and your vibe.

If anyone would like to stop by and say hello you are all welcome to do so in the patio (Ill be there after 4)

DJ Roland