Clubplanet Nightlife Community

a Big New York Welcome to DAFUNKADELIC all the way from HOLLAND

OKAY gang, we need to give a big welcome cheer to my dear friend and favorite foreign fire-fighter, DAFUNKADELIC...all the way from holland, he has found CP all by himself, and proudly informing me today that he had found "a great site for club stuff", as he researched his NY trip...

One of the best souls you could hope to interact with, he'll be a great addition to our forum, with insights from across the ocean.

Welcome to Clubplanet!!

Hi y'all,

first of all I gotta thank Sai...for giving me such a warm welcome.

And she is right about one thing...I will try to provide y'all with positive vibes from Amsterdam.

Since I'm still a rookie at this site I will have to do some research about how to use it to da fullest.... But he....trust me....I will learn...

So I will continue with a mad shoutout to all the happy party people across da globe... Setting the pitch to the right rpm, I will have to say.....I am already going crazy. I will come to the beautifull big A, at the 26th of april. So it's gonna go from the www.supperclub.nl to the www.centrofly.com.

Please check out that dutch site, 'cause it's my home...oops...besides The It.. in Amsterdam.

Well since I'm about to get my ...... kicked NYC style (meaning I will get wasted), I would love to hear from the so called "gang".

So if you are wondering who I am, feel free to contact me...and bring ur posive vibes with ya.

Peace and respect,

DaFunkadelic

Originally posted by tilly

welcome to everyone's biggest addictions!:knife::splat:

i'm def addicted to cp..i wonder if there is some sort of therapy that or group i can join that'll help me with this

hello my name is alex and yes i am a cp whore

:D lol, yeah tnx y'all :D

I'm honored to get to know ya....bla bla bla.;)

Another day has started and I took one step closer to

the point of no return...

And since I consider my life pretty wasted already....I consider yours as...well....indeed......da next step for me.

Gmccookny asked me if I ever been to Belgium.. Well mate, since I prommissed to bring some vibes, here's a tip if you come across.

Visit this site www.zillion.be a verry nice place get to know Belgium in in my humble opinion one of the greatest clubs in that little country. I have to give you mad probs for putting Carl Cox in.. He's a great master of the tables (wondering if I can put that sentence in another perspective....;) sorry Carl...)

I saw him play at the sensation dance event last year. The Amsterdam Arena, home of Ajax, was turned into a pool of love and happiness....for details look at www.sensation.nl. This site brings you to the leadind dutch dance event promoter ID&T.

Here you can take a look at some realy nice pictures.

I've been to Dance Valley and Innercity too, but had enough of the great events....I guess everybody hits that wall oneday.

So know I attend parties like Spirits Of All People...S.O.A.P.

Just a small audience of 5.000 happy people at the Heineken (rest in peace) Music Hall near the Arena in Amsterdam.

Dj Roog was there too, my fav. Dj untill now. Try to check him out...he's realy making a name for himself. And since you are all pretty oldschool (dafunkadelic likes that), it will be love at first sight.

Well, that's all for know...got to make me some money.

Peace and massive party vibes,

DaFunkadelic

Guest tilly
Originally posted by vision

i'm def addicted to cp..i wonder if there is some sort of therapy that or group i can join that'll help me with this

hello my name is alex and yes i am a cp whore

i think that lainie or dave should start a group therapy session. take my current situation for instance, i am in massachsetts on business and i know that i will be in the car all day so i wake up a 1/2 hour early just to f-ing check the board for the day and i know that the minute i get home before a shower or anything else, i will be on cp...

Dafunkadelic: DUDE DON'T DO IT...RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!!

& BTW: humor will get you everywhere around here..nice touch.

Originally posted by tilly

so i wake up a 1/2 hour early just to f-ing check the board for the day and i know that the minute i get home before a shower or anything else, i will be on cp...

you too huh?

fuggin 'ell i've been late some mornings cuzza cp and the threads i subscribed to the night b4.

:blown: ahhhhhhhhhh too late,

I'm already addicted....consider the fact that I got nothing to do at work but checking CP....lmao.

Oh, life is beautifull isn't it? Getting paid by my boss to do nothing this time of the year.. Well, thank you lord for surfing this wave I know will break down on me....someday....:eek:

But untill that day that I break down and dance the foxtrot with all the other elder people....I might aswell F...up da place..

Thank God (huh ones again?) for giving me the age of 27...so that means....sexual prime and strong mind( wohahaha) and body to go along with this ride..:confused:

Well my loved ones.....see you when I get there...hope there ain't a chatboard on CP otherwise I will get realy addicted....another understatement I quess...

Peace....

DaFunkadelic

Originally posted by thehacker

you too huh?

fuggin 'ell i've been late some mornings cuzza cp and the threads i subscribed to the night b4.

k-ris...you've been talkin MAD funny lately .. have you got the heebeegeebee's again :rolleyes::D

Yo DAFUNK... i checked out that web site, and it's SWEET! i've only been to 2 club events in Belgium, the Beach rock Axiom (saw garbage, roni size, portishead, etc etc) and La Rocca, which was pretty pleasant.

But Zillion DEF. looks like a good choice. And then after the partying, i can chill along the docks and canals of Antwerpen :D

BTW: here's why i LOVE clublife in Europe, courtesy of zillion.be:

disclaimer: not for our young viewers!

5.jpg

:cool:

It's the middle of the weekend...one more day left to hang lose or lose total controlle....(why do I get the feeling it's gonna be the second option?)

Anyway here's another party I attended this year...

If any of you thinks about coming over try to keep the dates of this event in mind.....because it's worth waiting.

http://sensation.id-t.com/sensation2002/

Well, got to take a shower and get dressed...

Peace to ya....

:afro: DaFunkadelic :afro: