Clubplanet Nightlife Community

get together @ my house tonight

dcsglow

oh yah, if any of you are interested there is a little get together at my house tonight, not like a huge fawking party, but a social drinking lounge type of thing, i'll be spinning to accompany the guest...SIKE. i think crownroyal might come with ozzy and i have to talk to shifter, but all is welcome, just give me a call on my cell and leave a message...ill get back to you with directions...

Guest jroo
Originally posted by dcsglow

oh yah, if any of you are interested there is a little get together at my house tonight, not like a huge fawking party, but a social drinking lounge type of thing, i'll be spinning to accompany the guest...SIKE. i think crownroyal might come with ozzy and i have to talk to shifter, but all is welcome, just give me a call on my cell and leave a message...ill get back to you with directions...

where do you live?

Afterall I did you meet your mother there. I was ordering the food and she was making the fajita's. She's so good at rolling those up. BTW, thanks for not getting her those dentures, because that gap in the teeth is really nice, ariba ariba:D :D

:):):):):):)

Hi people. I just wanted to say thx for the cool party last Friday. But unfortunately I can not make it tonight for the get together. unfortunately I have to fly to Denver tomarrow. But I'll be in touch. You guys are not getting rid of me that easily.....

Best regards to everybody in the group.

/Ozzy

Originally posted by ozzy76

:):):):):):)

Hi people. I just wanted to say thx for the cool party last Friday. But unfortunately I can not make it tonight for the get together. unfortunately I have to fly to Denver tomarrow. But I'll be in touch. You guys are not getting rid of me that easily.....

Best regards to everybody in the group.

/Ozzy

OZZY!!! it's about time you got on cp, hey man, when you get back we'll chill. ill call you then, the party was pretty phat tonight, we could of used your humor...well anyway, ill hit you up then, later bro.