Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Stealing the music of others....

bigpoppanils

does it bother anyone else that suzanne palmer's hide you is almost exactly like the creamer/stephan K mix of Hide u by Kosheen? The lyrics are exactly the same!

Another question: Why did JV have Nina Matri perform the vocals on Here With Me instead of Dido? I'm not saying that JV stole it (which he didnt) but this has bothered me a little.

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

does it bother anyone else that suzanne palmer's hide you is almost exactly like the creamer/stephan K mix of Hide u by Kosheen? The lyrics are exactly the same!

Another question: Why did JV have Nina Matri perform the vocals on Here With Me instead of Dido? I'm not saying that JV stole it (which he didnt) but this has bothered me a little.

The lyrics are the same bc its the same song, Kosheen didn't want her song remixed by like everyone else, so instead of using Kosheen's vocals which they weren't allowed to use, they used Suzanne Palmer instead...

Nina Matri had to do the vocals on Here With Me bc Dido didn't want the remix either...

Originally posted by dznyc

It pisses me off when i see 5 million different remixes of one damn track. The producers who do this shit lack creative ingenuity.

i see nothing wrong with remixing a song

i enjoy remixes of most songs.....especially when there remixed into a different genre

have you heard the decoder remix of hide you??

ofcourse you would be more proud to do something original....but a nice remix is very pleasing also

i like all remixes of rapture...i hope there are more coming

Originally posted by djtocsik

i see nothing wrong with remixing a song

i enjoy remixes of most songs.....especially when there remixed into a different genre

have you heard the decoder remix of hide you??

Decoder remixing Hide U isn't bad.....especially considering he made the original in the first place..... ;):laugh:

In any case, the Decoder & Substance mix sounds closest to the original anyhow...

Drum n Bass mixed into Prog? no no.....

And those Susanne Palmer vocals are atrocious IMHO.....sigh, couldn't leave well enough alone......

Originally posted by spinninrecords

To Remixes... Kinda see how different people see a song.. I sure know I cant wait for you to hear how em' feelin a song..

depends on who is remixing though

if its someone like sckribbles or oakiebitch is remixing it, i remind myself to buy earplugs and barfbags

(disclaimer: do not take seriuosly. it is my opinion and i feel i am entitled to it)