Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Plan the weekend

crank47

Ok, it's not *official* yet.

Friday: Crank pre-party, Buzz

Saturday: Malanee pre-party, ??? (Dream looks to be out).

Sunday: Dinner meet-up?, Modern

So where to go Saturday night and do we want to do a Sunday dinner meet-up before going to Modern?

a Sunday meetup would be nice, but not the churrasceria, everyone will get stuffed and Modern would be the last thing on everyones mind, plus all the :gas:

The churrasceria is definitely a place you need to go with a tootally emptry stomach to get your full money's worth, and later just lie down and wait for all the meat to digest for the next couple of days

Originally posted by vicman

a Sunday meetup would be nice, but not the churrasceria, everyone will get stuffed and Modern would be the last thing on everyones mind, plus all the :gas:

The churrasceria is definitely a place you need to go with a tootally emptry stomach to get your full money's worth, and later just lie down and wait for all the meat to digest for the next couple of days

I agree, however I do want to check out a churrasceria sometime. Maybe something in close to Modern would be good, where was the last pre-Modern dinner held?

As for Saturday, if none of the usual places look good, maybe we should just hit Blue Room or something like that.

Blue Room isn't a bad idea - especially since Heaven is right next door and I know some of A1Wave's non-cp peeps would be up for Heaven. Plus - it's close to my house and convenient for pre and post partying.

Any takers?

Sunday I'm going to A1Wave's poetry potluck - so I'd have to meet up with y'all later.

Ok, bumping this one back up. So what are we thinking?

After Malanee's pre-party on Saturday, it looks like some want to go to Glow and others want to go pretty much anywhere far from Moutso! Moutso sucks so, my op is still for Blue Room.

Anyone interested in a dinner meet-up before Modern on Sunday or not?

Guest jroo

lets just go back to camelot, and bring some strippers back to malanee's and throw down there, and listen to shady spin. who i havent heard yet. and then malanee can throw down some d and b. he shady, what do you spin anyway? breaks, or house??

Originally posted by jroo

lets just go back to camelot, and bring some strippers back to malanee's and throw down there, and listen to shady spin. who i havent heard yet. and then malanee can throw down some d and b. he shady, what do you spin anyway? breaks, or house??

shady spins progressive, deep and dark, but i would like to see kuro spin some wicked techno, by the way there is some techno shit going on on Saturday its on another thread. And I think they also have some D&B.

Doors open from 10:00 pm 'til 6:00 am

18 and over

$10 all night

The Warehouse

2122 24th Place, NE

Washington, DC

Main Room: House/Techno/UK Hard house/Trance

~SINESTRO __Syndicate/Kingsize USA/Buzzdc

~LEXUS KING __Instinctive grooves.com/Luvchild ent.

~CHRIS WARIN __Rhythm Republic/5" Taint/Krysalis

~PROXXY __Global House Movement/Instinctivegrooves.com/LIQUID

~SHAUN COX __Global House Movement/ WEBR

~MATT WARD __Global House Movement

~PICO __Bowie Audio Mafia

Front Room: Drum & Bass/Breaks/Baltimore Club

~LOCKS __INTELLECT/ Instinctivegrooves.com/Contact Records

~CAZ __Elements/ 199 Records/ Metatrack/ DC

~PHOCUS __Telemetrik/Clear/DC

~KEVIN NYKON __Hung like a horse/ DC

~JOOS-C __Sonickteam.com/funk-a-lot ind./ Baltimore

~BOO-E __Bowie Audio Mafia/Bowie

Originally posted by crank47

Ok, bumping this one back up. So what are we thinking?

After Malanee's pre-party on Saturday, it looks like some want to go to Glow and others want to go pretty much anywhere far from Moutso! Moutso sucks so, my op is still for Blue Room.

Anyone interested in a dinner meet-up before Modern on Sunday or not?

IM up for it..i need a break from work...so anyone else...??

:bounce:

CD

Originally posted by shifterlx

poetry potluck? when and where is this?

My friend A1Wave is having a poetry potluck and everyone has to bring a poem and something to grub on!

I'm not sure she's invited CP peeps - probably because she figured people like Jimi would bring poems about bitches and ho's!

:rolleyes:

yo cp peeps... A1 here... yeah.. I'm having a poetry reading party... to celebrate my b-day.. (which BTW is TODAY :) :) :) )

if you want to come hear some kick ass poetry.. then pM me and i can get you the details.. if you only want to bring naughty thoughts ... well, we will have to chat... naughty thoughts are allowed on SATURDAY... not sunday... not at the poetry party...

anyway.. i will see y'all at malanee's house on Sat... YES??? and I'm definitely going to Modern after to hear Buster... it's been way too long...

and my real name is Katie or Katie Bell or KT ... whatever...

so see ya soon!

Originally posted by a1wave

yo cp peeps... A1 here... yeah.. I'm having a poetry reading party... to celebrate my b-day.. (which BTW is TODAY :) :) :) )

if you want to come hear some kick ass poetry.. then pM me and i can get you the details.. if you only want to bring naughty thoughts ... well, we will have to chat... naughty thoughts are allowed on SATURDAY... not sunday... not at the poetry party...

anyway.. i will see y'all at malanee's house on Sat... YES??? and I'm definitely going to Modern after to hear Buster... it's been way too long...

and my real name is Katie or Katie Bell or KT ... whatever...

so see ya soon!

oh what its today?!?!? wait....

Originally posted by malanee

My friend A1Wave is having a poetry potluck and everyone has to bring a poem and something to grub on!

I'm not sure she's invited CP peeps - probably because she figured people like Jimi would bring poems about bitches and ho's!

:rolleyes:

i think we've just been invited.. lol. see ya there:tongue: