Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Union County area?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hear ya, I'm starting to lose it for the club since...WOW did I just type that :eek: but I have to give it up for abyss there FRIDAY's are really good, yeah its 18 for girls, but 21 for guys...:laugh: and let me not overlook the WED night! If you really really looking for a GOOD time on WED try it out MANNY IS SICK! :D

Originally posted by allishara

Im from Union County too...

Where abouts do you live?....

and what kind of old foggies do you "mesh" with anyways?..

I live in Elizabeth (right by the Roselle border). What about you? I didn't mean to offend anyone when I said I didn't "mesh" with the kids at Abyss, it's just that after a certain age you really don't find 18 years olds to be all that much fun...been there, done that, you know what I mean? ;)

Originally posted by laurie619

allishara where are you from? I tend to hang out with people of all ages....:laugh: :laugh: I can have FUN not MATTER WHAT I DO, just have to look at everything with an open mind, however 1/2 of the people in Cranford SUX! Aren't I right DREAMTRAXX????

It's not as much about having fun, I ALWAYS have fun when I go out. As you get older, you tend to have less in common with younger people as far as life goes. Music is music but beyond that, you feel like a chaperone. The "old" jokes get played out. What it boils down to is fun...I can have fun with pretty much anyone but there's a huge difference between an 18 year old clubber and a 21 year old clubber and a 26 year old clubber...there just is, I can't really explain it.

I'd still hang with all you guys! :heart: :heart:

Originally posted by kettleone4me

Its actually an older crowd on Fridays, not too many 18 yr old girls, the girls are very attractive as well as us guys who are there

I'm going to check it out one of these days...I'll keep you posted on when so maybe I can meet some of you!

Hmmmm.... Lets see.....

So anywho Im in Cranford as well... originally Bayonne..

I know where Elizabeth is.. Im there all the time..

If Im hangin out local I'll hit Karma or Destinos Lounge.. theres some scrubby lookin characters in there.. but everyone looks the same when your sportin your beer goggles.. ;)

Im Allison by the way....:tongue:

Hey RichyRich... heard you gave up your tix to the WWF the night Triple H came back.....

what are you high?!-- whats wrong with you!...:mad:

Toodles :)

Hmmmm.... Lets see.....

So anywho Im in Cranford as well... originally Bayonne..

Toodles :)

Hey Girl I wonder if I know you...I'm in C-town also (cranford) and the funny thing is I'm originally from Bayonne too! I still find my self going over there if its not for my fam/frinds its for the FORUM...:laugh: :laugh: AKA..JUICE HEAD CITY! You know all about that WHATABOUTME RIGHT?:tongue:

If Im hangin out local I'll hit Karma or Destinos Lounge.. theres some scrubby lookin characters in there.. but everyone looks the same when your sportin your beer goggles.. ;)

Hey, I'm Laura and I go to Destino's every once in a while. It's like going to an Elizabeth High School reunion. I've been past Karma but havent' gone in (what's it like?). Maybe if people are in a local sort of mood we can meet up one of these days?!

Hmm... how to describe Karma... lets see here.....

Well, picture Destino's only slightly bigger.. and less candles!..

I dont know why they just dont dim the lights at that place..

I swear one day that place is going to burn down.. its like a godamn sayonce in there!...

Its ok though.. when you have nothing to do.. and I stress the word NOTHING-- then Id suggest it..

I'll def. meet up one night....

Check your PM ;)

allison

Originally posted by beefcurtains

Grew up in westfield. Parents still live there. Now live in newport area of JC.

I remember back in the under 21 days we used to go to this dive bar called Finnagles in Elizabeth that never carded. What a great crowd. Middle aged hispanics and preppy kids.

Finnagles went bye-bye...actually, it's changed hands a few times. Now it's called Hector's Place and if you go there early they don't card you...pitiful.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

finnegeles!!!!! i used to go there when i was 17... def. true with

the mix of people in there.

ALLI...seriously your brother must have left me 15 message when he was there. ive never seen him act like that. i think im puttin you in charge if this meet up!!!!

Wow..Finnagles I used to go there back in the FAKE ID ages in High school...:laugh: :laugh: Whats everyone doing tonight 01/16/02 WED? I'll be at CHAMPS or ABYSS all you guys should stop by, and meet up! I know ABYSS is 18 on WED, but a lot of older people go! :tongue: How old are you guys anyway?:rolleyes: Well let me know

Later Gator,

Laurie

Hello Sprincess218

I live in Union , and I am 25 years, old

and the best way to describe Karma

is to walk down in your basement, asuming it is not furnished

and put some dirty old couches in it and call it a lounge,

Union County generaly sucks, nothing much going on, I guess the best thing around is Abyss or Bunkas.

Mane

SO TRUE ABOUT KARMA!

And if you wana know about the music.. try listening to club, hip-hop, reggae, and salsa all in one sitting..

I knew that place was going down hill the night I saw a midget there.... not even kidding....

Rich-- you have no idea of the condition he was in when he came home.. he said that he would give anything to relive that day..

The funniest was when he came home to watch the tape that Sheryl made and it stopped as soon as it got to the part where Triple H came back... I honestly thought he was going to throw the poor girl out the window...

and theres no way Im planning a meet up...

I cant even balance my damn check book...

Hire someone else for the job.... I is dumb