Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Union County area?

HEY mane & beefcurtains I went to the Jolly Trolley in Westfield and the Office in Cranford last week...tongue: Wow was it bad, the people are so STUCK UP! The office was packed and I walked into another girl (total accident) and well she called me a “BITCH†WTF She should get over herself…:mad: Sorry just had to vent about that...:D

Later Gator,

Laurie

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by kettleone4me

Its actually an older crowd on Fridays, not too many 18 yr old girls, the girls are very attractive as well as us guys who are there

ATTRATIVE GUYS.....Can't wait till FRIDAY NIGHT!!!!

UMMM LAURIE: WHY HAVEN'T YOU TOLD ME ABOUT JUICE HEADS!?

see all you party people TOMORROW!!!

Originally posted by laurie619

The office was packed and I walked into another girl (total accident) D

Later Gator,

Laurie

LOL:laugh: :laugh:

Laurie I wish I could have seen that,

I dont know how many times thats happen to me.

Mane

Thank god!!!!! My friends are starting to suck in that department too. I am dying to go out to clubs and find new places but my friends just like the same old thing. I'm from Metuchen and i'm looking for new people to chill with that LIKE to go out and dance and have fun, so holla back!!! = )

Originally posted by drmtrxx23

THE OFFICE IN CRANFORD IS FULL OF ALL THE PREPPY KIDS FROM UNION COUNTY. ALL STUCK UP SNOTTY BITCHES AND DICKS

Oooh pleaaaaseeeee!! :blank:

Sweetie.... you, my friend, ARE one of those snotty Cranford dicks!... HAHA :tongue:

I actually went to The Office yesterday for dinner and some margarittas.... you have to admit-- you cant beat the Office chicken quesadillas.... YUM! :)

I say we should have the meet up at the Office in Cranford and then go hang out with the trash at Karma...

Originally posted by dragonfly79

Thank god!!!!! My friends are starting to suck in that department too. I am dying to go out to clubs and find new places but my friends just like the same old thing. I'm from Metuchen and i'm looking for new people to chill with that LIKE to go out and dance and have fun, so holla back!!! = )

OMG, are you me?! hee hee

The Office sounds like a plan...what day works best for everyone?

January 18, Friday

HOTTEST HIPHOP PARTY IN JERZ

Ladies Night

Men of Color Review (8pm ­ 11pm)

Hosted by Wendy Williams from WBLS

HipHop, Reggea, House and R&B

Main Floor DJ 187

BoomBoom Room DJ YNOT

2 Levels & 3 Different Atmospheres

Club Paradise

Rt 35 South

Sayerville NJ

Ladies 18+

Guys 21+

Guestlist Call (732) 598-4872

More Info www.nightmeizer.com

completely parallel lives sprincess! lol...i actually work at the mall so my schedule changes on a weekly basis..grrrr... but i will try my best to make it out whenever anyone decides on a time..i used to hang out in Cranford back in high school so i *think* i know where the Office is. = )

Unfortunately I live in Westfield, but I don't hang out w/ anyone that lives in my town. I usually hit up Hoboken, Bunkas, or the city on the weekends, but if you are looking for a good place to go in our area check out R-Bar on St Georges Ave in Colonia (near Rahway/Woodbridge). It just opened in September & it's pretty good on Thurs, Fri, & Sat nights (Fri & Sat open till 3am which is always a plus). And they just started opening up on Sunday nights. A couple friends of mine work there. It has a good-looking crowd, decent music (house and little hip-hop, which you don't get in our area), but it's kinda small which is it's only downfall. It's more like a lounge than anything else. I usually go on Thursday nights or on Friday/Saturdays coming home from the Sayreville area. You should check it out.

Originally posted by elrusso13

Unfortunately I live in Westfield, but I don't hang out w/ anyone that lives in my town. I usually hit up Hoboken, Bunkas, or the city on the weekends, but if you are looking for a good place to go in our area check out R-Bar on St Georges Ave in Colonia (near Rahway/Woodbridge). It just opened in September & it's pretty good on Thurs, Fri, & Sat nights (Fri & Sat open till 3am which is always a plus). And they just started opening up on Sunday nights. A couple friends of mine work there. It has a good-looking crowd, decent music (house and little hip-hop, which you don't get in our area), but it's kinda small which is it's only downfall. It's more like a lounge than anything else. I usually go on Thursday nights or on Friday/Saturdays coming home from the Sayreville area. You should check it out.

I've been to the R Bar once and I had a pretty good time. No one really danced (everyone was loungin) but that suits me just fine...more S P A C E for me! :D I liked the decor (furnishings by IKEA) and the drinks were not too bad. Good call, elrusso!

Thanks, yeah don't expect to dance there, the dance floor can fit about 3 people on it & it's right near the bathrooms. But it's a good place to chill, listen to decent music, meet new people, it's open till 3am, and it's not that far. I may check it out this Sunday being that I got off on Monday, see how it is on Sunday nights now that they're open. It's either that or Joeys... or both.

yes, R bar is a phat place.. i've been there a few times and was actually there last fri. it kind of sucked b/c it was someone's birthday so there were about 3 couches roped off-- which-- as you know, took up half the place!! other than that i was happily surprised with the music.. they played some real nice hip-hop and house samples.... although i wish more people would get up and dance!!!!!

holla back... here's a list of places u can check out, not far from metuchen.

platinum, new brunswick, i went there it was ok, did nothing for me

poor billy's, woodbridge, tuesdays are good ladies nite, packed, decent, ok music, mixes it up from commercial house to hip-hop, on the young side

abyss, sayreville, wed & fridays. i prefer wed, manny the greek spins really good dance pumping tunes. on the young side too

hunka bunka, sayreville, fridays n sat - i prefer the music on fri, i like the crowds on sat tho cos all my friends go there on sat

packees, edison, never been there but thursdays are is ladies nite

champs, edison, menlo park mall, wed - karaoke, really good place to just hang out for drinks with your friends and if you have the nerve, do some karaoke, decent food, like fridays. good for a wed nite.

colosseum, sayreville - alternative crowd, tues thru firday they have drag shows, really fun place good music on friday nites.

hey syd... yeah, i've actually hit up champs a few times on wed nights. it is a chill place to kick back and chill.. i am *dying* to go to platinum, i've heard so many good things about it, i mean, its no SF or anything i'm sure but the dj's they are bringing in are like vicious and baez which aren't that bad, considering new brunswick, u know? hunka bunka is phat too...Dave Ralph is coming soon! yay!

see, the problem is, i know whats up and i want to go out and have fun but all my friends don't like what i like. they just want to sit home and chill, go to the movies, or go and have a few drinks, i'm used to my college friends who want to go out all the time, dance, and hear some good house and trance, but now that i am back home, its different... = (

hey syd... yeah, i've actually hit up champs a few times on wed nights. it is a chill place to kick back and chill.. i am *dying* to go to platinum, i've heard so many good things about it, i mean, its no SF or anything i'm sure but the dj's they are bringing in are like vicious and baez which aren't that bad, considering new brunswick, u know? hunka bunka is phat too...Dave Ralph is coming soon! yay!

see, the problem is, i know whats up and i want to go out and have fun but all my friends don't like what i like. they just want to sit home and chill, go to the movies, or go and have a few drinks, i'm used to my college friends who want to go out all the time, dance, and hear some good house and trance, but now that i am back home, its different... = (

Girl...you let me know when and we'll go out! :D

Originally posted by sydnie

holla back... here's a list of places u can check out, not far from metuchen.

platinum, new brunswick, i went there it was ok, did nothing for me

poor billy's, woodbridge, tuesdays are good ladies nite, packed, decent, ok music, mixes it up from commercial house to hip-hop, on the young side

abyss, sayreville, wed & fridays. i prefer wed, manny the greek spins really good dance pumping tunes. on the young side too

hunka bunka, sayreville, fridays n sat - i prefer the music on fri, i like the crowds on sat tho cos all my friends go there on sat

packees, edison, never been there but thursdays are is ladies nite

champs, edison, menlo park mall, wed - karaoke, really good place to just hang out for drinks with your friends and if you have the nerve, do some karaoke, decent food, like fridays. good for a wed nite.

colosseum, sayreville - alternative crowd, tues thru firday they have drag shows, really fun place good music on friday nites.

Promoter in disguise!!!!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: