Clubplanet Nightlife Community

?NEXT weekend 25-27. blowing this joint?

Originally posted by roha3000

An alternative to Howells' first night as Vinyl resident? What are you smoking BK?

I'm smoking something called "sensibility"...I just saw the guy on NYE for 10 hours, which wasn't very different from his set on 10/15, which was not much different from 9/2, which wasn't much different from 7/3. Granted, the parties were all very good, but I doubt he's going to change up his set much in 4 week's time.

I'd like a change of scenery/venue/talent for a while...catch my drift? :D

Originally posted by brooklynkid

I'm smoking something called "sensibility"...I just saw the guy on NYE for 10 hours, which wasn't very different from his set on 10/15, which was not much different from 9/2, which wasn't much different from 7/3. Granted, the parties were all very good, but I doubt he's going to change up his set much in 4 week's time.

a symphathizer.......glad I'm not alone.....:D

Originally posted by lavendermenace

I want to get the hell out of NYC for a few days.

possible destinations DC and Boston. or anything within a 6 hour drive.

Whats going on there and what will I be missing here?

besides DD @ buzz. I already know that one and am considering it.

Thanks y'all

Boston's got John Creamer in Axis :) with JP in Avalon :rolleyes: plus 2 side-clubs all for one admission (Avaland X 4 now).

That's about the best I've seen so far... Creamer will throw down, no doubt.

I was actually debating making the drive to NYC for Howells' first set.... anyone want to trade apartments for the weekend??? :tongue:

Originally posted by brooklynkid

I dunno dude, I do agree that Howells' New Years set was not as tight as his prior 3, but it was different. Not to mention that the vibe and the crowd at his parties kick ass, as I am sure it will on the 26th.

I am in total agreement, new venues definitely keep things interesting. That is why I am going to check out Seb Fontaine's new residency at Centro this Thursday. However, I have seen Howells six times and at a few different locations and he never ceases to amaze me. An off night for Howells kick the shit out of most other DJs. Thats just my humble opinion.

Originally posted by xpander

She needs a vacation once in a while too you know??

damn kids..........

:laugh:

If you don't watch your smart mouth, your the one whos gonna be taking a vacation.... IN PHUTUREPHUNK'S TRUNK!!!! AHHHH HAHAHAHA.....