Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Goddess, and this coming weekend

groovefire

What's up everyone? New to board and not a local.

What's the deal with Goddess? Is it any good? What's it like, music, atmosphere, people, etc.? Worth hitting on a 4 night stint in town or no? Your learned guidance is appreciated.

In fact, here's what we're thinking, help me fill some blanks, and maybe tell me if what's listed sounds good or not. It's just me and my girlfriend, we're more househeads than anything, but everyone enjoys a dope trance night...I'd rather avoid hip hop like a psycho exgirlfriend, though. So, how's this look...

Thursday: Flight gets in at 9. Where to?

Friday: Rain for DHM, Spin for Deep Dish.

Saturday: Crobar for Josh Wink, then to Space.

Sunday: Nikki Beach, then to Opium (yes, no?).

Monday: Maybe eat something, then get back onto the plane.

Thanks for the help. I wanna make this weekend count before returning to my normal, mundane New England existance.

Peace!

i'm not sure about goddess. i haven't been there in a long time. last time i passed by they were playing hip hop - not sure what night it was though. i think your best best is to go by your schedule. just hit a couple of bars and relax the first night u get there. there are plenty of places to hit on thursday night. one being a bit low key Marlin Bar. they play some good house tunes on thursday nights.

the rest of the week should go by what you have scheduled. there's actually a nice lineup this w/e in miami. you can't go wrong.

have a good one!