Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Songs of the summer 2001...

Yup girls...at DJais To Be Able to Love and Derb definitely!

At Tempts...Control Freaq, Rapture, We Come One, Sweet Dreams, Hide U, Revolution

:)

Ok..you know what I just noticed..all of us have the girlies in our sig...now, where did YOU guys get that idea from..LOL...I feel like I am part of some gang our something..haha!

Originally posted by clubangel

Ok..you know what I just noticed..all of us have the girlies in our sig...now, where did YOU guys get that idea from..LOL...I feel like I am part of some gang our something..haha!

HA!!!! You are sooo right!!!!! :laugh: ummmm... we got this idea from... okay let's give credit where credit is due... we got the idea from clubangel, of course!!!!!! :D

the funny thing is is that I think we look like our dolls- I can see teresa in her doll, you in yours... I don't know luvdaclubs yet but I'm sure she looks like hers... in mine I have my little sparkly outift on like I wear to Bunkas... and my hair up!!!!! hilarious!!!!!

Originally posted by luvdaclubs22

ok....

Derb...is def a summer song

to be able to love....was and remains the summer anthem

feelin me

More than life

I love these vocals!!!

hun im not being a dick but derb was released in the winter, jp played to be able to love all winter. more than life is from 2000.

Originally posted by wakeup

hun im not being a dick but derb was released in the winter, jp played to be able to love all winter. more than life is from 2000.

Here we go!!

First off please dont call me hun, Second off thank you very much but I know when these songs were released. I was just saying how these particular songs reminded me of the summer. In no way shape or form was I trying to start drama in this thread...just thought I would start up a fun post.

Ok guys...I am listening to some songs from the summer right now and I am getting soooo siked for this summer!! Ah the memories!!

I am listening to Derb and totally thinking DJAIS!!!!

How about you guys...what songs remind u of the summer??? Any good memories???

well whyd you say summer songs of 2001 HUN:laugh:

that may be true, but these songs werent as "in your face" then as they were in the summertime! the question was what songs remind you of the summer, not when did this song get releaed! i heard lalaland in the late summer....but im sure others think of it as a sept oct song? know what i mean? to be able to love is def one song that definately makes me think back to djais....no matter when it was released....:)

B/c those are the songs that remind me of Summer 2001 even if they came out sooner than 2001...is that ok?

but jana more than life was a summer song of 2000 with i turn to u. figures jersey shore cheese factories would still play them. did denny drop the relentless keys over them too, and djais play its hip hop/reggea in between them

Originally posted by sweetumzz

that may be true, but these songs werent as "in your face" then as they were in the summertime! the question was what songs remind you of the summer, not when did this song get releaed! i heard lalaland in the late summer....but im sure others think of it as a sept oct song? know what i mean? to be able to love is def one song that definately makes me think back to djais....no matter when it was released....:)

Thank you!!!! All I was trying to ask was "what songs remind you of the summer?" not "Tell me when every song they played all summer ORIGINALLY came out?".

I was just trying to start a fun post here guys! :D

k you are right luv but you said summer songs of 2001 and its just amusing how horrible nj clubs are playing the same garbage or played out garbage week in and week out nj will never get any respect. if it is true platimun has no mc no bs and plays most of the osngs ive heard . i give the owners credit for taking a big chance like that.

k you are right luv but you said summer songs of 2001 and its just amusing how horrible nj clubs are playing the same garbage or played out garbage week in and week out nj will never get any respect. if it is true platimun has no mc no bs and plays most of the osngs ive heard . i give the owners credit for taking a big chance like that.

wakeup... you better watch yourself or you will be grounded once again... actually no better than that I am going to send my 14 year old cousin out looking for you in a club next time... lol :laugh:

oh and by the way... it took me until today to finally understand what you meant by relentless keys... I thought you were insulting out thread, not insulting a SONG, so sorry about all that drama the other night... :D

luvdaclubs you are too much. I can just see you sitting there getting so annoyed, being like, "Geez guys all I wanted to do was start a fun post!!!!" Didn't this happen the other day with the other thread about Hex Hector? TOO funny!!!!!! :laugh:

but jana more than life was a summer song of 2000 with i turn to u. figures jersey shore cheese factories would still play them. did denny drop the relentless keys over them too, and djais play its hip hop/reggea in between them

Stop it!!!!! :laugh: :laugh:

hmmmm....ojedas mix of i wanna dance wit somebody....and im not sure if it was new this summer....but trisco-muzac reminds me of this summer too....i cant forget about sweet dreams or the derb either....and i LOVED absoluely not for the week before ktu got their dirty paws on it:blown:

:D :D :D

Originally posted by saleen351

I can sum up how I feel about the music at temps with a picture:

Saleen that picture is hysterical!!!!! .....lol :laugh: :laugh:

I think clubangel needs to get a shirt like that so when she loses her voice Friday night she can just point to her shirt and we will all understand.....LOL

Originally posted by clubangel

I want one of those cute chicks at the end of my sig! I think they're cool:D