Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone planning on taking or already took their LSAT's?

Originally posted by PFloyd40

i'm taking it this year i think..

Yes, and they suck. I took them in 1998. I got a 165 out of 180, but I had to bust my ass to get that score. What I suggest you do is purchase an old exam or two from the Law School Admissions Council and see how you do on those exams. I personally prepared for the exam by just doing old exams--as many as I could do. If I had to do it over again, I might have taken Princeton Review or Kaplan, but I didn't have that kind of money then. I'll tell you as I'm sure you've heard, your LSAT score is EVERYTHING. Your undergraduate gpa is not irrelevant, but if you make a killing on the LSAT, you'll have your pick of good schools to choose from. I suggest you prepare for the LSAT like you have approached no other exam before. A bad LSAT is hard to hide from, even if you have good grades.

im tkaing them in the fall and studying my ass for them starting in march, i heard they are no joke, but i think ill do okay and so will you...

I think in some places if you fail the LSAT's three or two times you have no more chances...so just be sure you are ready..Good Luck

:bounce:

CD

Rob let me know if you need anything. I took them in june and personally that was the best time. I mean your done with school and all. So you have more time to focus. Try to take them only once. The test is annoying but its very logical. If you have good analytical skills and such you will be well prepared. Do what deeprock tells ya. I took Princeton, but it was a waste of a 1000 beans. They just confuse ya more. Well let me know what you decide to do :)