Clubplanet Nightlife Community

danny tenaglia song

Originally posted by liqidxtc

every one is talking about this hot track dt spun last friday called safe from harm. I can't fucken find it!! wtf is the full name and who its by. i hope its worth all the talk. thnx.

also, what are some other good hard tracks

Witch Doctor...........

btw.....there was another song dt came with that was the song Digweed just handed him when he told the entire story, I thought it was pretty hot. It was produced by Evolution......I can't remember what the name was and I couldn't really find it on any sites.

Hmmmm.......

the evolution track is "walking on fire". really good if not played out a bit by now.

edit: any1 know what that song is where the guy goes "I wish i could (something something) to be free" and then there is part where he says some lyrics from U2's "One". I cant find it its driving me crazy and i need anything thats U2!

Originally posted by Raman

the evolution track is "walking on fire". really good if not played out a bit by now.

edit: any1 know what that song is where the guy goes "I wish i could (something something) to be free" and then there is part where he says some lyrics from U2's "One". I cant find it its driving me crazy and i need anything thats U2!

Lighthouse Family - Free

I think the mix that dt plays is the brother brown mix.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

there was another song dt came with that was the song Digweed just handed him when he told the entire story, I thought it was pretty hot. It was produced by Evolution......I can't remember what the name was and I couldn't really find it on any sites.

Hreis a link to that song:

http://www.sicktracks.com/realaudio/Evolution%20feat%20Jayn%20Hanna%20-%20Walking%20On%20Fire.rm

Originally posted by djjonstephen

the song Digweed just handed him when he told the entire story, I thought it was pretty hot. It was produced by Evolution......I can't remember what the name was and I couldn't really find it on any sites.

Hmmmm.......

Does it start off with whispering singing female vocal that goes "my fingers burn in the breakdown, hes a part of everything behind me, I fade and turn off the headlights, crushing every feeling that's in me" ?