Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
PinkFloyd40

fruityloops crack?

You can only use a max of 4 synths at a time on it and you can only sequence a 1 measure loop. I just mainly use it for some creative sound designing or to make a basic acid loop. Then I record it into Cakewalk or another audio recorder and add it to my song from there. It's not that fancy of a program, I just like some of the sounds I can get out of it.

Originally posted by heretic909

You can only use a max of 4 synths at a time on it and you can only sequence a 1 measure loop. I just mainly use it for some creative sound designing or to make a basic acid loop. Then I record it into Cakewalk or another audio recorder and add it to my song from there. It's not that fancy of a program, I just like some of the sounds I can get out of it.

thanks bro..appreciate it..

i really only need one synth anyway.. for now ;)

i was makign a track w/ fruityloops the other day and normally i dont' mess w/ the 404 b/c i know i can't render it to a wav, but i figured what the hell and just started messing around not expecting much.. and of course i come up w/ a nice tech house sounding loop that i cryed over not being able to make a track from.. lol