Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space fm

spacious

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't agree with all the Noira bashing either!

Here's my take on the spacious post.

Originally posted by spacious

I have dedicated endless hours to making a difference and improving our perception and expectations of clubbing in our community.

Is the reason you’ve dedicated endless hours of work to make a difference or are you also making money off of it? I feel like your portraying a phony persona that's only interested in making our scene better and getting our message out.

Tune in or tune out. Tune in if you want to make a difference. Tune out if you want to keep complaining.

You’re manipulating our desire for change in the music scene to make your power96 deal look good. Your defining “making a difference” in a way that makes us all wrong for not supporting you.

As always...if you do not have something intelligent to add to this post, be kind enough not to grace us with your ignorance.

I actually like this part of your post it made me laugh…IMO that’s character, love’m or hate’m for it.

IMO your comprimising the underground appeal of your club by letting 18-year old girls in and letting P96 broadcast live. I for one will be steering clear of Space on Fridays. However, any chance to hear our music outside of a club is great. I'll definitely be tuning in to give it a listen. Good music knows no barriers.

Originally posted by ernextnation

Ill be listening while driving to the club, so I can get fire:flame: UP!!!

I usually have a CD pumpin' in my truck to fire my ass up... But hey if that works for you, it works for me too!

As long as we all have fun, that's what matters!!!

Lola:eek:

Oscar,

By the way, I was resident at LP's DOWNTOWN from 1-91 to 7-91 and can tell you thet if you think the booth at Space is dope you should have seen this layout, the booth had a guest room that was about the size of my living room. Mind you this was just for the DJs guests. OUTA HAND. But this place was definitely before its time.

peace in the nation....

CYA

The most important thing here is getting dance music (techno, trance, house, whatever) to a much larger mass media. The time slot may not be the best yet. And hopefully this new station, 93.1 will begin communicating with other club owners to challenge Power 96. Not everyone can go to the clubs on a weekly basis so being able to sit at home or in the car and here the shit you're craving for is a giant leap for us.

Party on!

Originally posted by busty36

The most important thing here is getting dance music (techno, trance, house, whatever) to a much larger mass media. The time slot may not be the best yet. And hopefully this new station, 93.1 will begin communicating with other club owners to challenge Power 96. Not everyone can go to the clubs on a weekly basis so being able to sit at home or in the car and here the shit you're craving for is a giant leap for us.

Party on!

outstanding..