Clubplanet Nightlife Community

We have fucked up countries like ireland,israel, and the Middle East.................

Now We have the Board wars episode 1

Cp and Vip are In somewhat of a civil war.

Naughtybooth, easydreamers, nightclubcity, soundfactory, dance ebbs, raveclick, are obstaining from the war.

Will there be a miliatry coup.... or cakewalk through the streets of Manhattan and Long Island?

Originally posted by blowflyii

Naughtybooth, easydreamers, nightclubcity, soundfactory, dance ebbs, raveclick, are obstaining from the war.

Will there be a miliatry coup.... or cakewalk through the streets of Manhattan and Long Island?

Board Wars = LAME!!! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by blowflyii

Why don't you go to Afghanistan and "hide" in a cave!

Whatever is going on now is between the people that run their respective boards. There are alot of cool people on this board and probably on the others to. So in my case, I dont have a problem with anyone from VIP, Sicktracks, or whatever other board you can think of.........:)

Well, board wars or not, i'm not a part of it.

I have absolutely no drive to argue with people whom i don't even know, who are defending a piece of property that doesn't exist physically...

so basically you're defending a bunch of signals and code known as YOUR BOARD. YOu're saying why the people who post on that board are better than the people who post on another board.

Real Smart.

The best thing is, usually it's only like three or five people saying shit, and all of a sudden that means that they speak for the entire board's registered membership. i.e. 5 people speaking for a few thousand.

yeah that makes sense.:rolleyes:

fucking shit, get outside more, drink some, get laid, do drugs...

Originally posted by djjonstephen

I just checked and VIP is talking a lot of shit........

Jealousy is a bitch.

yea you should listen to vampienyc.........

you've been around for about 4 months........that's about 12 months short of knowing anything that's been going on........

Originally posted by tyco

yea you should listen to vampienyc.........

you've been around for about 4 months........that's about 12 months short of knowing anything that's been going on........

Soooooo sorry there sport. You definately deserve a brownie for posting longer than I have.