Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the problem with stupid people

Originally posted by smokesum

Sorry but I didnt see your name name anywhere in this post. Im sure that Marty is intelligent enough to speak for himself. No one was talkin to you. Why dont you go door to door in your neighborhood and get people to sign your "please dont suck this week, johnny vicious!" petition.

btw, for someone who tries to be a peacemaker and all, you really like to instigate and add to the drama, dont'cha?

first off marty happens to be a friend of mine and second who do i instigate with...when someone makes a reference to me i respond....

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by smokesum

Sorry but I didnt see your name name anywhere in this post. Im sure that Marty is intelligent enough to speak for himself. No one was talkin to you. Why dont you go door to door in your neighborhood and get people to sign your "please dont suck this week, johnny vicious!" petition.

btw, for someone who tries to be a peacemaker and all, you really like to instigate and add to the drama, dont'cha?

Mike is a friend of mine and he got involved in this post just like you did. No one asked you for your opinion of codica but yet you still said something. You once again do the opposite of what you say.

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

Mike is a friend of mine and he got involved in this post just like you did. No one asked you for your opinion of codica but yet you still said something. You once again do the opposite of what you say.

His involvement is different than mine. I first posted a topic that was related to the subject of this thread. His post had nothing to do with the subject of the thread, but with our little squabble.

And as for before, stupid was a poor word to use. Corny is more like it.

Your attempts to make me look like a hypocrite are senseless.

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . . Or can't find the words to articulate . . . I am sure that many of the people on this board who lurk, or give short simple replies are quite a bit more colorful in reality as opposed to what they project in text . . . Sometimes the words just arent there . .

. .I like this post, It has at least sparked my mental process . . . but then again, like I stated above. . many of the times I've written a book in response to a thread, people have either dismissed me out of hand or just forgotten about said thread entirely . . . prolly because they don't want to sacrifice the brain power to read what I wrote . . . .

Babe I read your posts too....Very well put hun...:)

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . . Or can't find the words to articulate . . . I am sure that many of the people on this board who lurk, or give short simple replies are quite a bit more colorful in reality as opposed to what they project in text . . . Sometimes the words just arent there . .

communicating information, in most cases, is as important as the information itself

for instance, i've come up with Nobel Prize theories in every science known, and even developed my own sciences. the only reason why my face isn't on the cover of Time is because i was always too fucked up to communicate or remember my thoughts

Originally posted by deanna11

DON'T BE STUPID! VOICE SOME TRUE THOUGHT TODAY! this is a message brought to you by the Society for Social Betterment, dedicated to nyc420 and marshmellow with smoky love

Very nice job once again deanna11. Managed to stir up quite a bit of drama....well done.

The Society for Social Betterment, oh man...:laugh:

Smokey love...:smoke: