Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Shady you are next

dcsglow

Originally posted by vicman

what, the 2 of you live together? you guys are :hump:

Vic, I don't know how it works in Mexico, but two guys can live together without being gay, cousins, uncle/nephew, or brothers. It's called 'roommates'. I know, in Mexico, roommate means the same as cousin, or "primo" as you probably better know it. But in the states, roommates, or "companero de cuarto" can be friends, or amigos without being gay, or "homosexual". bandit.gif

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Vic, I don't know how it works in Mexico, but two guys can live together without being gay, cousins, uncle/nephew, or brothers. It's called 'roommates'. I know, in Mexico, roommate means the same as cousin, or "primo" as you probably better know it. But in the states, roommates, or "companero de cuarto" can be friends, or amigos without being gay, or "homosexual". bandit.gif

i dunno shady, but that message is clear as water

"bitch when did u get flash? hook me up w/that shit when i come home."

bitch: obvious sexual connotation

hook me up: translates to :hump:

shit: is excreted through u know where

come: you knwo what that means

home: they live together

sometimes, shady, you need to read behind the lines to catch the real meaning of what they are talking about. it is apparent that the subjects in questions have enough intelligence to formulate a langauge code, basic and elemental, yet it shows their progress...bandit.gif

i dunno shady, but that message is clear as water

"bitch when did u get flash? hook me up w/that shit when i come home."

bitch: obvious sexual connotation

hook me up: translates to :hump:

shit: is excreted through u know where

come: you knwo what that means

home: they live together

sometimes, shady, you need to read behind the lines to catch the real meaning of what they are talking about. it is apparent that the subjects in questions have enough intelligence to formulate a langauge code, basic and elemental, yet it shows their progress...bandit.gif

Those damn homos. They've been living amongst us this whole time, and they've adapted our language into some sick code language where they can talk about sex and drugs using regular terms without anyone else knowing it. What has this world come to? :rolleyes:

Now, has anyone been in contact with Larry lately? I wanna take him to the dome and then go out and holla at some bitches. You know, maybe get a cookie for dessert after dinner. Maybe we should go by the bakery and smell the freshly baked cookies. Maybe sample a few. And then take home some of the more tasty ones.

:D

Now, has anyone been in contact with Larry lately? I wanna take him to the dome and then go out and holla at some bitches. You know, maybe get a cookie for dessert after dinner. Maybe we should go by the bakery and smell the freshly baked cookies. Maybe sample a few. And then take home some of the more tasty ones.

:D

i last saw Larry in New Years, he was in a good mood, but I havent given him a call recently, although he told me he would be out of town but would catch up with us sometime in May to relive old times.

i last saw Larry in New Years, he was in a good mood, but I havent given him a call recently, although he told me he would be out of town but would catch up with us sometime in May to relive old times.

I was hoping Larry would show his shifty little ass in Miami at WMC. Cause Larry always acts so much cooler the further south you go. And you know, it's always so much easier to holla at the bitches when Larry's around.

I was hoping Larry would show his shifty little ass in Miami at WMC. Cause Larry always acts so much cooler the further south you go. And you know, it's always so much easier to holla at the bitches when Larry's around.

oops my bad, I said May, I meant March, last week of March, LArry said he woudl definitely hang with us.

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Why don't you just hack it yourself? :bounce:

jeff...hacker....LOL

and he ment when he comes home to college, let him get it from CD...we dont live together idiots...tsk tsk tsk, but vic that break down was kinda funny...but he lives with his mom and dad i live with my dad...just like how you live with the 25 brothers sisters and cousins at your apartment vic...same kind of thing.