Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: tranza

COCKZILLA

what up tranza...ok i think of u as being the most reputable source of info on JP...now im gettin excited 2 see him for the first time at avalon next fri. he's gonna be there with creamer and avalon is only open 10-2..maybe 2:30 if we're lucky lol...so what do u think they're gonna do..spin 2 hrs each? and is he gonna drop some phat vocals like the luz tracks i've yet to hear...or is he just gonna spin garbage for us lower class boston club-folk :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

oh ya...how do u think josh wink & parks + wilson will be tomorrow night?? i think it will def be worth it

I'll clear some of this up for you. He won't be splitting any time with Creamer because Creamer will be busy throwing down in Axis while JP is in Avalon (hence Avaland X 2).

He also won't spin anything near what he spins at SF because of time constraints and a knowledge-lacking JP-Boston crowd. Expect a lot of hard-house-ish stuff and a room LOADED to the rafters with meat-heads gallore. Probably the least friendly, worst crowd you'll ever see at Avalon.

Hope that clears things up a bit......