Clubplanet Nightlife Community

<~~GARMENTO'S, Please read~~>

marcid21

SUMMER FORECAST

I'd like to know what all the Garmento's are thinking about this prediction...Here's my take...

PRO's

* From walking through stores and seeing some early spring styles...I'm totally agreeing with the color palate. Of course spring/summer is always a more airy feel...but there looks like there is a lot of focus on light blue, mint green's, pale pinks, peaches, a little lilac, taupe's.

CON'S

* Trend wise, I think going back to the flowing essence of the 70's is a little premature. Usually fashion and the mood of the economy go hand in hand. The 70's was a carefree, spiritual time...and here and now, well I'd say these are trying times. I think right now basic saleable stuff should be the focus. The wench look, with gauze like fabric's and pleats and gatherings...puffy sleeves and shoulders...These should all be put on the shelf IMO.

*Air Jesus'? Just say HELL NO to Birkenstock's.

*Butterflies? Ick!

*Baguettes? Keep them around a little longer...I just love em'

~So anyway, there's my warped opinion....what do you guys think?

:confused: :confused:

"* Trend wise, I think going back to the flowing essence of the 70's is a little premature. Usually fashion and the mood of the economy go hand in hand. The 70's was a carefree, spiritual time...and here and now, well I'd say these are trying times. I think right now basic saleable stuff should be the focus. The wench look, with gauze like fabric's and pleats and gatherings...puffy sleeves and shoulders...These should all be put on the shelf IMO."

What are you saying you dont really know anything about the economy... sheesh... see you know things.. very good... my lil economic analyst... and more importantly... I agree with all of the above... Definatley hear you on all counts...

Originally posted by dgmodel

What are you saying you dont really know anything about the economy... sheesh... see you know things.. very good... my lil economic analyst... and more importantly... I agree with all of the above... Definatley hear you on all counts...

Well, just callin' them as I see them.....but thanks for replying to my bust of a thread.

:)

Originally posted by dgmodel

;)

more importantly, Osama Bin Marcid, when you coming out of hiding???

I really am so unbelievably confused right now! :eek: I don't get what your saying, and you just made me so sad.....Can you please clear this up for me??:confused: