Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HoYaS won last nite!!!

vixenfoxxy

So watch it, I see a comeback (now that the kickline is back! go danceteam!) JRoo y'all can attest to the skill right? Just you watch, Hoyas are gonna bring it back and whup the shizzang out of Maryland this year... Terps are gonna be sucking a big fat dong :D (I hope) lmao

Guest jroo

yeah, the hoyas had a great game against seton hall, but come on now. beat maryland??? anything is possible. so we'll just have to see.

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Hey duke can have whatever they want... I have no beef with Duke :) Maryland on the other hand...grrrrr...

I am fully assured the Hoyas will win tomorrow, and everyone don't forget to come see the halftime show starring... ME :D hahahahha

You have no beef with Duke yet you don't like MD? I hate Duke. Those rich spoiled bastards, social elite who have organized cheers during the game. Then they have whiney bastards like Bobby Hurley, Steve Wojo, Dunlevy, and other losers. The only guy I liked was Grant Hill (South Lakes HS grad). At least MD is slightly more gritty and "thugged out" in nature, not as much as G-town, but they can get their grind on. Allen Iverson is a God to me. "The best who ever did it, the best who ever lived it." Did you hear his quote the other day? He says "I am the greatest player in the world and the rest of the guys in the NBA should agree". haha, what a class act!! I love my dogg.

Do u think they televise any portions of that halftime show? Do u get paid for something like that or is it a club u are in or do u go to G-town?

Hahahahahahhaa I think that's the first time anyone called Georgetown thugged out! Yes, I do go to school there and my dance team is one of the school teams, they televise bits and pieces usually, so it's worth a watch ;) Unfortunately I don't get paid booooooooo with all the tuition I pay we *should* have enough $$ for a payout! :bounce:

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Hahahahahahhaa I think that's the first time anyone called Georgetown thugged out!

I guess u haven't seen AI and his posse back in the day. Home boy rolled with mad hoods, and had that campus on lock. I've been up there and it's not too ghetto, but it all depends on who u roll with. I remember the glory days back with Ewing, Mutombo, Mourning, and of course John Thompson. Now he was ghetto. And you'd have the token white guy who *might* play for a minute when the game was already out of hand, and the crowd went nuts when he touched the ball.....

Guest jroo

i fucking hate duke too. those fucking bastards. grant hill was the only one that i could tolerate. i still hate them though, they're just gay, thats all i can say