Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone else hear DJ Louie De vito is going to spin at cafe Iguana Kendal Dr? Why?

oli-t

Has he become desperate for a place to play here in Miami ?...

They have sub standard music system/lighting.

Wouldnt he be better off in space/spin/level/crobar?

So why would he want to play in such a place....

Its a power 96.5 hangout!

Any ideas?

:idea: :idea:

Hi, I don't realy know this dj but realize that Miami is not a bad place to play, a lot of great dj's come and Ibiza is far away to be the top.

But about loui, if the music he plays is like the advertisement that I've heard on the radio, he is not so good!!!!!

And if I should be the manager af the space or the spin...I'd never hire him.But it's difficult for me to make a good judgement but if you send me an address where I can hear what he plays. I could tell you the problem.

But don't forget, a famous dj isn't specially a good dj.Trust and I know a lot of exemples.

Originally posted by sobeton

that nyc underground album, of his is selling like hotcakes.

You are actually right... I looked on soundscan a while back and he was in the top 3 (US) as far as compilation cd's go! He was selling more than PVD if you can believe that!!!

But does that make him good???? Backstreet Boys sell some albums too!

If he is anything like the radio spots, someone should get him booked at Baja and Voodoo Lounge in Ft. Lauderdale as well! We wouldn't want him to miss out on all the ultra-cool hot-spots!!! :laugh:

Originally posted by vaughanz

You are actually right... I looked on soundscan a while back and he was in the top 3 (US) as far as compilation cd's go! He was selling more than PVD if you can believe that!!!

I've seen/heard this man's NYC Underground Party album advertised like crazy......well at least compared to most other trance comps. It seems to be a lot of promotion for a compilation - maybe others would sell just as well, it's just that ad/promo is lacking?

Originally posted by vaughanz

not my style of music . but you have to give, the man his props. over 200,000 copies sold and still flying off the shelfs. now if we could get the labels ,to promote other artist ; with the same intensity.

Originally posted by Nolimit

he's actually in the number 2 spot, only behind your boy Oakie, who takes the numer 1 spot in compilations sold in the US in its category.

if u need a copy, ask coolassleo to burn it for u.

lmao

oakie is not my boy. he has not done anything, interesting in years. actually sander kleinenberg’s style, is more to my liking. now if coolassleo could hook me with penso positivo, that would be phat.