Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I love Dave Chappelle...

Guest gabo

I am sorry but I never ever laughed at adam sandler either... I just dont think he had an ounce of talent... I am a jim carrey kind of guy!

Originally posted by dgmodel

have you ever heard bob sagets stand up???

Its sooo not like the idiotic characters he plays... hes foul mouthed, dirty, fuckin' funny as hell mother fucker!!! listen to his stand up and ill bet dimes to doughnuts you laugh your ass off...

gotta agree with you there...:laugh:

i smell a CP comedy meetup in the future...

Originally posted by brooklynkid

gotta agree with you there...:laugh:

i smell a CP comedy meetup in the future...

that would be awesome....instead of going to a club on a friday night, we should go to a comedy club...that would be hot, im in for that.

peace out

gianni

hahha, he was on Conan last nite... (Dave Chapelle)

he was asking why the Afghani people would eat food dropped by the same people who were bombing them... "I wouldn't eat that food"

"when you hear an airplane you have to decide whether to expect explosions, or a tasty treat" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Funny guy... yeah, he's the black dood from Half Baked.

Dave is one cool guy. I was out in Brooklyn not to long ago and was stopped at a light. There was a guy that was next to me and I could of sworn it was him. Next thing I know he is telling me to roll my window down. So I did. He was like so your from Cali huh?( I still had my plates on my car) I had like a 5 minute conversation with him. He is such a down to earth cool guy.

BTW if all you L.I. peeps are interested in a comedy show my friends host one on L.I. on Friday nights. It is early so you can still hit the clubs in the city after. PM me is you want more info.