Clubplanet Nightlife Community

binghamton~

i don't know how my gf has made it there this long. a good night up there for us is goign to wegmans and pigging out. it is a really good school though if you don't mind not having a good party scene. ill be trekking up there in a few weeks to visit. i just hope it doesnt snow when i am up there.

Originally posted by montynyop

i am so glad i'm not there anymore-

i was there before the bearcat era

i spent it in my room ripping gravity bong hits (we called him 'newton'!)

oh good god... the bearcats... the worst basketball team ever created... and with a name like bearcat, do you really expect more??? :laugh2:

oh lord, gav bong hits... i took my first one at a house off campus... what a freakin night... :grin:

but the fun must end somewhere and i need to get outta there before i grow a mullet and die... :)

Originally posted by mrblonde55

C'mon....its not that bad. As with pretty much everything in life, its what you make of it.(but ill admit, you cant make much of Tonys EVERY SINGLE NIGHT). And the bearcats arent that bad for a 1st year division 1 team, hey they almost beat unc in nc.

you're right.. it isn't that bad... its just when i come home to normal civilization and normal people i just cant think iof being there, but when i get back it shouldnt be too bad...

shit... tonys after a while gets freakin repetative as all hell and after going to roxy every friday of this vacation, who can look at skyline and icehouse??? :laugh2: you know what im talkin about.. lololol

Originally posted by djmoonshine

you're right.. it isn't that bad... its just when i come home to normal civilization and normal people i just cant think iof being there, but when i get back it shouldnt be too bad...

shit... tonys after a while gets freakin repetative as all hell and after going to roxy every friday of this vacation, who can look at skyline and icehouse??? :laugh2: you know what im talkin about.. lololol

I know, but hey......one night out in the city is the same price as a week of partying up at school.

Im dreading going back because as of now Im registered for a whopping 0 credits...and every class i need is gonna have to be petitioned. As much as social life may suck up there, the school administration is 10X worse.

after going to roxy every friday of this vacation, who can look at skyline and icehouse??? :laugh2: you know what im talkin about.. lololol

I take it back. you're not hispanic. you're a juicer-ette

REAL latinos went to vinyl last night, girl ;)

We tried to find you but you didnt seem to want to be found.

Pooh. At least Tasty and Kat and myself danced it UP last night :tongue:

Originally posted by cintron

I take it back. you're not hispanic. you're a juicer-ette

REAL latinos went to vinyl last night, girl ;)

We tried to find you but you didnt seem to want to be found.

Pooh. At least Tasty and Kat and myself danced it UP last night :tongue:

:( another person saying im not hispanic... hold on a sec... lemme go get my big hoop earings and my j-lo jeans and rosie perez' accent and then maybe ill be accepted as one...

i guess enjoying house music isn't hispanic enough...

if you feel like i took it too seriously, rest assured, i know i did... but im sick and tired of being told im not puerto rican enough... or as you put it... a real LATINA :mad:

i still love you... but doesnt mean i appreciated the comment...

:mad:

:( another person saying im not hispanic... hold on a sec... lemme go get my big hoop earings and my j-lo jeans and rosie perez' accent and then maybe ill be accepted as one...

i guess enjoying house music isn't hispanic enough...

if you feel like i took it too seriously, rest assured, i know i did... but im sick and tired of being told im not puerto rican enough... or as you put it... a real LATINA :mad:

i still love you... but doesnt mean i appreciated the comment...

:mad:

Yeah i'm sorry moonie. After i read it i was like damn i came down way too harsh. I was just jokin' around with ya.

My apologies. didn't mean to hurt your feelings...

but i guess my retarded outburst (and subsequent foot in my mouth), just show how much we missed you.

Originally posted by cintron

Yeah i'm sorry moonie. After i read it i was like damn i came down way too harsh. I was just jokin' around with ya.

My apologies. didn't mean to hurt your feelings...

but i guess my retarded outburst (and subsequent foot in my mouth), just show how much we missed you.

:love:

*kisses*