Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who's Larry?

scratchapella

Originally posted by scratchapella

do i want to meet him?

some have already met him, his a very nice individual that makes you feel at ease, very good looking and just palin nice.

i dunno, you might have already met him, but i really do not know. Larry also has a pet, Kitty who is very fast, and you have to carefull with Kitty...you also have to be carefull with Larry, 'cuz he can get under your skin and that woudl be bad, 'cuz you dont want to meet Larry when he's mad. :D

Originally posted by scratchapella

do i want to meet him?

I'd pass if I were you. Larry is the kind of person that can really irritate you, but yet you always seem to want to see more of him! Plus, Larry doesn't like sleep and tends to get a lot of nose bleeds. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by malanee

I'd pass if I were you. Larry is the kind of person that can really irritate you, but yet you always seem to want to see more of him! Plus, Larry doesn't like sleep and tends to get a lot of nose bleeds. :rolleyes:

Larry relaxes me, soothing, and yea I do have ocassional nose bleeds but that due to the dry air from the heating at my house and office and the dry air outside, so I'll have to wait until Miami where there is more humidity to ascertain that the dry air isnt a confounder in the equation.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by Kuro

Fuck Larry. Edith and Cid seem to be nicer people. And sometimes you can get it on with both of them at once and it's wonderful.

cid is short for cidney, of course. and dont forget about kitty when edith and cid are starting to get tired, kitty is a spunky little fire starter. not that cid really gets tired, actually, once you invite that bitch in, its pretty much impossible to get her to leave. and dont forget about crystal, that chick will keep a party going for hours all by herself.

Originally posted by jroo

yeah, larry is a greedy bastard. just drink coffee, its the same shit.

Don't talk smack about Larry. He's my best friend. Edith fucking ruins me the day after hanging out with her. She just needs so much attention that I'm completely exhausted the next day. But with Larry, we can just hang out all night and chat up a storm. Then I'm a bit tired the next day, but I can still function.

I know Larry but I don't think he's the same Larry you all know. He's the MAN, he puts me at ease and makes me feel great. I can hang out with him on a daily basis. It's Candy that keeps me up all night and gives me nosebleeds. She's been such a b*tch that we rarely hang out anymore. I met cid years ago but everytime we got together I got sketched out. An then theres Edith, we go way back. She always knows how to make me feel oh so happy and good.

Originally posted by cocomama

I know Larry but I don't think he's the same Larry you all know. He's the MAN, he puts me at ease and makes me feel great. I can hang out with him on a daily basis. It's Candy that keeps me up all night and gives me nosebleeds. She's been such a b*tch that we rarely hang out anymore. I met cid years ago but everytime we got together I got sketched out. An then theres Edith, we go way back. She always knows how to make me feel oh so happy and good.

Edith is wonderfull, I like to hang out with her. She makes me :bounce: all night. I dont think I'll hook-up with her tonight, but WMC, we're gonna get real intimate, maybe even a li'l kinky and invite Larry for a threesome.

I dunno whats up with y'all with the nosebleeds and with Larry, I've known Larry for 4 or 5 years now, but we havent hung out with each other that much, but he never gave me nosebleeds

Larry has never given me a nosebleed either, he would never be so rough with me. He's so nice he's the only one thats allowed to hang out with me and Edith.

Larry is pretty popular. My girlfriend came to visit me this summer from Sweden and she knew Larry too, except in Sweden they called him Harry. We both got a kick out of that one.

Originally posted by shifterlx

who the fuck is Larry!?

fuck-fuck-fuck! i'm stuck at home!:mad: :mad: :mad:

I need Larry right now. I'm starting to feel jet-lagged. :(

Larry likes to play pool. 8-ball's his game. But don't ever throw your money down against him in a game of 8-ball unless you know what you're doing, cause he'll kick your ass every time.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by cocomama

lol!! larry is a bitch, you need to upgrade.

who the fuck is Larry!?

Good question! I think theres too many different guys out there named Larry. Like I said I think my Larry is way different than everybody elses Larry. EVERYBODY likes the guy I call Larry especially when he comes over extra GREEN and Fluffy. Looks like I need to go back to calling him by his first name of Mary.

I've pretty much figured out what who everyone elses Larry is. I don't know why but we've always called the leafy guy Larry, just have, even in Sweden, except he's Harry there. I'm glad I know now how many other Larrys are out there or I could get my sweet little self in trouble.