Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Addicted to groovetech.com (Virtual streaming video/audio DJ feeds) Know more?

beatz

Yo, so I'm addicted to this sight. Just thought I'd share. If you have streaming real player media check out the LIVE streaming DJ shows with Audio AND LIVE video feeds. There's also pretty phat archives by Dorfmeister (From K&D) and other gems. You can stream a Live DJ set into your computer and even chat with the DJ and shit. (Last night I chatted up a storm with a cutie from Seattle called Chloe spinning electro and breakz)

IF ANYONE ELSE KNOWS OTHER COOL LIVE DJ STREAMING SIGHTS LET ME KNOW YO! I LIKE THIS ELEMENT OF HAVING YOUR OWN PERSONAL VIRTUAL DJ SPINNING IN LONDON, SF, OR SEATTLE.

http://www.groovetech.com/PhoenixData/GT/jsp/home.jsp

Tell me what you all think.

Guest tilly

I like that site tooo..although I haven't been on there in a while..

I got my whole set up that I'm quite happy with for now on my winamp...

I can't think of any other sites at the hangover moment but i'll get back to you...

Top middle button "BROADCAST".

Then top left three buttons, select a city.

Seattle's been TIGHT though yo! Lots of Techno, Electro and breaks!

Sounds like that poser followed you to Chicama now too Tilly. Is there anything more pathetic than someone like him? Poor guy. He must be so lonely.

Originally posted by beatz

Yo, so I'm addicted to this sight. Just thought I'd share. If you have streaming real player media check out the LIVE streaming DJ shows with Audio AND LIVE video feeds. There's also pretty phat archives by Dorfmeister (From K&D) and other gems. You can stream a Live DJ set into your computer and even chat with the DJ and shit. (Last night I chatted up a storm with a cutie from Seattle called Chloe spinning electro and breakz)

IF ANYONE ELSE KNOWS OTHER COOL LIVE DJ STREAMING SIGHTS LET ME KNOW YO! I LIKE THIS ELEMENT OF HAVING YOUR OWN PERSONAL VIRTUAL DJ SPINNING IN LONDON, SF, OR SEATTLE.

http://www.groovetech.com/PhoenixData/GT/jsp/home.jsp

Tell me what you all think.

haha i actually know some ppl from the studio...didnt know it was that popular here..show your support

:bounce:

CD

Originally posted by chynado11

haha i actually know some ppl from the studio...didnt know it was that popular here..show your support

CD

WORD? Ask about that Chloe chick in Seattle. she's got maaaad style!

How long has this sight been up?

Originally posted by beatz

WORD? Ask about that Chloe chick in Seattle. she's got maaaad style!

How long has this sight been up?

i wasnt on line listening to it but im sure she is ...this site has been up for a couple of years i just got acquainted with it and the staff thru some of my peeps from san fran..

CD