Clubplanet Nightlife Community

bring home da bacon

chynado11

Guest jroo
Originally posted by Kuro

But you don't do bj1.gif so why bother?

hey kuro, im begining to believe that we think alike, ive seen this in the past couple of threads. and since you dont remember what i look like or anything, i'll come up to you. you going to malanee's on saturday, right??

I'll hook you up if you come clean my apartment and do my laundry. I need the bathroom cleaned top to bottom too. And I need someone to clean the dust off my stuff. And cut my hair once a week. And cook for me every night. And wash my truck (it's too cold for me to do that).

If you can do those things I'll give you enough money to buy yourself some candy.

Originally posted by chynado11

how many of you are underpaid?? hahahahhahaaaaaa...and who all of are not underpaid..and would like to be my sugar daddy or momma...

:bounce:

CD

:idea: How about GET A JOB. I heard Burger King is hiring? Get your bacon there.

Originally posted by malanee

Considering the amount of work I do, I'm probably grossly overpaid! However, it is still only enough to supply MY shopping habits! :tongue:

OMG....i was just thinking that myself, basically i get paid to be on CP all day :D

Originally posted by jroo

nothing but love, D, notthing but love. :D

kuro is the small bald japaneese kid you met at Buzz last week, he came in with a couple of geisha girls at his side, he dresses like a candy raver but the kid knows how werk it with the Asian chicks :D

Originally posted by vicman

OMG....i was just thinking that myself, basically i get paid to be on CP all day :D

SAME HERE! I get a million dollars an hour to talk trash on CP, throw trash into peoples cubicles, adn talk on the phone to my friends in LA. My millions of dollars goes directly to uncle sam and mentobento, but I get to keep 59 cents a day so that I can still pay for my Top Ramen dinner every night.

Originally posted by crownroyal

. My millions of dollars goes directly to uncle sam and mentobento, but I get to keep 59 cents a day so that I can still pay for my Top Ramen dinner every night.

yeah we all know who wears the pants in that household :D :D :D

We don't wear pants in our house. We have a basket by our door where we undress. But I do have to pay sleep taxes before I go to sleep. And awake taxes on non-workdays.

I could come over and do your taxes for you! I'm good at doing taxes! Wait - we ARE talking taxes, right???

I'll hook you up if you come clean my apartment and do my laundry. I need the bathroom cleaned top to bottom too. And I need someone to clean the dust off my stuff. And cut my hair once a week. And cook for me every night. And wash my truck (it's too cold for me to do that).

If you can do those things I'll give you enough money to buy yourself some candy.

well if i havent heard such &*(^(%..lol...well hmmmm maybe i new candy apple red beemer right crown hahahaa

CD

Originally posted by pgiddy

:idea: How about GET A JOB. I heard Burger King is hiring? Get your bacon there.

hmmm they said u worked there so i dont wanna work where u do..sorry ..nice try to try and see me everyday pgiddy :rolleyes:;)

CD

**PS these fingers of mine do not go anywhere greasiness....:o