Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who can't u wait to meet tonight at Shagfest?? and Who Do u wanna see there??

quoth

yo hands down MUTHAFUCKIN DG, APPLES cause they are cool as shit....but also wouldnt mind seeing Xxlea and Starcapone (a fellow fan of me stories) lol. so what about u guys and girls?? who cant u wait to meet or really wanna see?

::forgivemeforthisthreadbeinglamebutithoughtitwasfuntothinkof::

Originally posted by xxlea

I'll be wearing a rather thick leather belt and in alphabetical order I want ALL of you to line up. ahem, Quot, Spragga, Gabo, start shining those NALGAS!!

"Quot" can not make it but i do belive that QUOTH is going.....damn spell check must be down today or someone is just horny. :blank:

Originally posted by xxlea

I'll be wearing a rather thick leather belt and in alphabetical order I want ALL of you to line up. ahem, Quot, Spragga, Gabo, start shining those NALGAS!!

Ragga will be wearing the T-shirt that says "JUST BRING IT"!!!

And U+I=Nipple Game...got it? :tongue:;)

Originally posted by quoth

yo hands down MUTHAFUCKIN DG, APPLES cause they are cool as shit....but also wouldnt mind seeing Xxlea and Starcapone (a fellow fan of me stories) lol. so what about u guys and girls?? who cant u wait to meet or really wanna see?

::forgivemeforthisthreadbeinglamebutithoughtitwasfuntothinkof::

No love for the Born Again Pagan?

Originally posted by heretic909

No love for the Born Again Pagan?

LMAO!!!!!! :laugh: OMFG U SHOWIN UP??? HELLLLLLLLLLL YES...YO EVERYONE...SERIOUSLY DO NOT BE SCARED OF HERETIC. He IS GOOD PEOPLE AND AINT NO SATAN WORSHIPPER...ER...WELL RELIGION DONT MATTER THIS IS A SEX MEETUP...ANYWAY...DONT BE SCARED, HERETIC FUCKIN ROCKS. AWESOME GUY...BIG MOFO AS WELL...BOUT THE SIZE OF 3 QUOTHS ::couldsquashmelikethat::

Theres nothing wrong with throwing a little Evil into the mix.

:flame:

Originally posted by quoth

LMAO!!!!!! :laugh: OMFG U SHOWIN UP??? HELLLLLLLLLLL YES...YO EVERYONE...SERIOUSLY DO NOT BE SCARED OF HERETIC. He IS GOOD PEOPLE AND AINT NO SATAN WORSHIPPER...ER...WELL RELIGION DONT MATTER THIS IS A SEX MEETUP...ANYWAY...DONT BE SCARED, HERETIC FUCKIN ROCKS. AWESOME GUY...BIG MOFO AS WELL...BOUT THE SIZE OF 3 QUOTHS ::couldsquashmelikethat::