Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Brunswick Dinner/Drinks/Clubbin 01/24/02 Meetup

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

You going to TW's or Groovy's?

TW's......lmao!

they throw the hottest "Tiny Hiny" night on the Jersey Shore every Thursday........

I went last week after a long time going and I saw a few chicks who still had braces on.........it was bad.

you don't go there do you Spygirl? ;)

Originally posted by tyco

TW's......lmao!

they throw the hottest "Tiny Hiny" night on the Jersey Shore every Thursday........

I went last week after a long time going and I saw a few chicks who still had braces on.........it was bad.

you don't go there do you Spygirl? ;)

I'd rather grab your "Tiny Hiny"

:D:tongue::D

Originally posted by teklord310

New info.. Corbett will be spinning at Platinum this Thursday.

21+ girls $3 guys $5

18-21 girls $12 guys $15 or around there

Any questions about the meetup pm or im me. See everyone on Thursday.

show ur support...i was going to be able to make it but im sick..and the next meetup you have teklord ill come...

:bounce:

CD

Originally posted by chynado11

show ur support...i was going to be able to make it but im sick..and the next meetup you have teklord ill come...

CD

Awww booo.. Oh well, hope to see you up here next time. NYC rocks so don't forget it. Get well soon, skipping class is bad mmk?! MWAH

I hope to see all you crazy clubbers at the meetup tonight. AHHHH!!! can't friggin wait.

Originally posted by teklord310

I hope to see all you crazy clubbers at the meetup tonight. AHHHH!!! can't friggin wait.

:laugh: welll for one i was gettin pressured into coming by certain PPL!!!! ahem we wont mention any names..;) hey that doesnt stop this girl from going to my home in DC and then to NYC and Miami...ur talking to a trooper...;)

CD

hey alright, i get love from the jersey board WOO-HOO

btw...sunshine420...yo yer avatar bugged me out for a second cause im used to seeing HIGHMAY with that same avatar. phew..least i know im not drunk already?

SEE ALL YOU FUCKS TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Hell YEAH! The skies have darkened, we are coming out of rooms to experience all that is NEw Brunswick. Well no not really but i better see all of your asses here tonight. Don't forget to call me if you need anything. If you are coming directly to stuff yer face then go up to the second floor. If you are coming to pregame call me 914-523-5418 first because i have to sign you in. peace --Yarin