Clubplanet Nightlife Community

jroo!

scratchapella

Guest jroo

aaaaahhhhhhhhhh shit!!!!!!! good looking out!!!! i still dont know where it is. so we are gonna have to meet up and check it out. malanee likes jungle too, so there's 3, who else wants to go?? sunday , we still doing the modern thing??? let me know! ppppppaaaaaarrrrrrttttttttyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

have to see how thsi week goes, i'm deep in work already. . .but anyone interested in jungle should definitely come out to this. i went for about 1-2 hours on sunday after my friend's art schow upstairs at the salon (another sunday party i highly recommend), the vibe was good, the crowd was a lil too hard core for me, they definitely knew their shit (and i don't, so it was kind of intimidating). . .i'll pm you when it gets closer

plus, girlie, you need to come out for paul johnson in the house room at glow on saturday! i want everyone to check out my childhood hero. i used to follow him and derrick carter to raves all over the midwest, even once to st. louis!

which reminds me! Vixen, if you're reading this, do you think you could hook us up for this saturday at glow?

Originally posted by Kuro

There's a house room at glow?

they are going to start a "house" nite once every month in the second floor where they usually have the salsa and merengue...i think that next month they are going toi have "Choo-Choo" Romero.

Originally posted by vicman

they are going to start a "house" nite once every month in the second floor where they usually have the salsa and merengue...i think that next month they are going toi have "Choo-Choo" Romero.

Intersting. I may have to actually check Glow out, then. Harry "Choo-Choo" Romero will also be at Buzz next month, same night as Eric Morillo.

Originally posted by scratchapella

shifterlx, you promote too?

anyways, i think it's actually lil louie vega that's going to be there in feb. . .

scratch! yes, i promote, also, and design flyers! either if, if you wanna come check out the party, let me know, k? keep in touch, cos you still have to introduce me to your cookies - i've heard lots about them. :D :D :D