Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deep Dish last night!

laliux

To start, just 2 words, or just one: Un-fucking-believable. Got to Spin around 2:30 after having a good time at Rain and the DHM boys. what can i say? i was so fu&$%# up LOL and even Deep Dish was able to take me to another level. The music was outta hand, their set ended at 5am sharp and when everybody was already ready to leave and then all of a Deep Dish gave us a 2 minute teaser, geez, I wish they had played at least one more hour.

See ya at Nikki's 2morrow night!

laterz

Laaah-Lo (as Shroomy would say) :cool:

$30 cover

i wouldnt have gone either

i don't understand how u guys can afford to go out down there on your salaries. generally speaking, the salaries down there are a lot less than up here, and i find that nightlife can be a hell of a lot cheaper up here. weird...

glad u had a good time though. speaking of DD, if u guys can, get a hold of their 1998 essential mix. IMO, that's when the DISH WAS DEEP.

not too crazy about what they've been playing out lately.

comment by Nolimit

==============

$30 cover

i wouldnt have gone either

i don't understand how u guys can afford to go out down there on your salaries. generally speaking, the salaries down there are a lot less than up here, and i find that nightlife can be a hell of a lot cheaper up here. weird...

===============

I got in for free; my "muela" worked this time, if not I would have come back to Rain.

Diego, keep in mind the cost of living is lower here. For my size apartment, some slumlord in NYC would jack me for $1,000 or more a month. I did some work for a temp agency over the summer, and it was an agency that i worked for in NYC, too...I got paid less for the same work, but they explained the cost of living situation to me...

Plus, as Lailux put it, most of us have ways of getting reduced or comp for most events. I'm sure you probably haven't paid cover in NYC for months, yourself. Hell, you probably don't pay when you come to Miami either.

Ego Trip Magazine has an article about "The Fabulous 300", which is the supposed group of people in the Miami nightlife scene who are at every event it seems. Most of them in reality don't have a pot to piss in, the article states...I can totally sympathize with that.

It was $20 before midnight, too...

Never made it to Deep Dish!

I'm glad u had a good time LALO ! I should of gone when the time came, but it was too complicated for me to make it to Spin in that state of mind ! :D

For some reason it seemed much simpler to enjoy my night at Rain, which the dhm guys did make it happen !

Deep Dish ! oz wellz for that miss ! Good to know that at least some one was able to make it around >

;) til next time hopefully soon !