Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Synderella I hurt my ass! Help!!

So in the process of dancing at the Georgetown game today, I somehow pulled a muscle I didn't know existed underneath my tailbone. I don't even know what the hell I was doing 'cause it was after we'd already done the halftime show... But you and PhuturePhunk might have some info on this area of expertise, so what should I do? It hurts like a bitch!!:(

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

So in the process of dancing at the Georgetown game today, I somehow pulled a muscle I didn't know existed underneath my tailbone. I don't even know what the hell I was doing 'cause it was after we'd already done the halftime show... But you and PhuturePhunk might have some info on this area of expertise, so what should I do? It hurts like a bitch!!:(

lmfaoooooooo :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Did ya break it........?

Is it gonna fall off.............?

*takes magnifying glass to it*

hmmmm.....can't see anything unusual.........

HEY! How about some second opinions here.......?

Originally posted by synderella420

Take a couple shots of stolies and call me in the morning...:laugh:

Good idea there......

See, then not only is her ass is going to hurt, it's gonna get that "problem" that requires that eXESSIVE WIPING.....

geez.......I better stop staring at it if she's gonna start doing that.......

Originally posted by xpander

Good idea there......

See, then not only is her ass is going to hurt, it's gonna get that "problem" that requires that eXESSIVE WIPING.....

geez.......I better stop staring at it if she's gonna start doing that.......

Oh the excessive wiping!! Shit I forgot about the shot shits??

Sorry Girlie cant help ya!!!

Wheres Doctor phunk on this!! You can never find a doctor when you need him sheesh.....:rolleyes::laugh:

Originally posted by synderella420

Oh the excessive wiping!! Shit I forgot about the shot shits??

Sorry Girlie cant help ya!!!

Wheres Doctor phunk on this!! You can never find a doctor when you need him sheesh.....:rolleyes::laugh:

Am I the only one that think it's a bad idea....in dealing with anal leakage.......to hire someone names Doctor "PHUNK"?!

. . . . . I am here . . but unfortunately my area of experities is in Heinous Terdology . . not Buttus Crampitis . . .

. . . I can give you this advice. . find a person who can kneed the buttocks in question very slowly . . . I repeat VERY SLOWLY . . to quick a pace can cause undue excitement . . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . . . I am here . . but unfortunately my area of experities is in Heinous Terdology . . not Buttus Crampitis . . .

. . . I can give you this advice. . find a person who can kneed the buttocks in question very slowly . . . I repeat VERY SLOWLY . . to quick a pace can cause undue excitement . . .

:laugh: :laugh:

The doctor is now in :cool:

Vixen I advise you to take phunks advice!!:D