Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rominess ;)

princesslolita

Originally posted by legend38

LMAO!!

Rominmess,Robinmess,Roxymess........ what is next ??

LegendMess?

:idea::D

I'm not a queer bro.. .maybe that bouncer was right about you... there will be no mixing of our names. LOL... but Firey had a new name for me.. i forgot it though...

Quote of the night... from Bebby... "Hey your Robinmess right" LOL

Originally posted by linabina

yo shes not the 1st person to call him rominess... some kid by the bar at roxy last weekend was callin him that too lol... :rolleyes:

Wasn't that by the ashtray that you moved... Oh nm that was something else... but wtf people... why's it so hard to say RONINMESS (Ro Nin MEss or Ron In Mess).:mad::blown:

Originally posted by roninmess

First of all... IT'S RONINMESS :mad: :bigfinger

and second of all... wtf are you talkin about LOL... im assuming a spanking, but if i remember... your's was weak... I am the master... ask firey and regina... right ladies?

um well u were good but sorry origskeemr beat ya hun... now that boy knows how to spank

Originally posted by magilicuti

what's with this spanking craze that goes on here at cp? i have nothing against it but it seems to be huge here

I guess someone feel's left out from alll the spankings :(:cry::tongue: Babe, show your behind, I mean your face and you'll get a spankin...its all for fun