Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HB, yes we are OPEN! snow or no snow

Yay Sydnie I'll be there!!!!! With teresadf, and pipdaddy is going to meet us for shots (his treat- lol pip) ;)

Snow would never stop me from going out tonight... I'm on a mission cause I didn't go out last night... :drunk:

and after bunkas closes teresadf said we should start a snowball fight... lmao :laugh:

Originally posted by StArBrYte

Yay Sydnie I'll be there!!!!! With teresadf, and pipdaddy is going to meet us for shots (his treat- lol pip) ;)

Snow would never stop me from going out tonight... I'm on a mission cause I didn't go out last night... :drunk:

and after bunkas closes teresadf said we should start a snowball fight... lmao :laugh:

i'm up for a snowball!

we'll all be snowed in, we can all hang out in the VIP room upstairs! hehehe

Originally posted by carusomaas11

plus I heard World is going 18 and over for all their Saturday nights now...so Bunkas becomes one of (if not the only) place in the tri-state area for 23 for guys. Should make Bunkas more attractive now.

yeah more attractive for girls like me that want to meet an older man... lol :laugh: I don't have to worry about hooking up with a college boy by accident!!!!!

plus I heard World is going 18 and over for all their Saturday nights now...so Bunkas becomes one of (if not the only) place in the tri-state area for 23 for guys. Should make Bunkas more attractive now.

hey caruso, did mike put you on the payroll? ;)

BG

Guest bonsolidd

good we heave someone with brains on the board!!!

see the light! :) bunka 23 and up baby!

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by StArBrYte

bon... teresadf and I can't wait to play with you tonight... you better watch yourself!!!!! ;)

Here we go again! yip! Yip! yippie! :)

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by ibclubbin

hey caruso, did mike put you on the payroll? ;)

BG

Boy I must have one big CP payroll!!!Here we go again!