Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone from Brooklyn?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

I'm from Greenpoint. And I think there is a whole bunch of other people from BK. We own this board......:tongue:

Nice meeting ya hun;)

Yeah lets get some BK members and kick some booty...hehe:tongue:

For those of you from BK are you originally from there or did you move there? I was born and raised in mother fucken BK baby....

Originally posted by fierydesire

Nice meeting ya hun;)

Yeah lets get some BK members and kick some booty...hehe:tongue:

For those of you from BK are you originally from there or did you move there? I was born and raised in mother fucken BK baby....

Thanks, the feelings mutual.....:)

I've been living in BK for the past 16 years......:D

man S.I....its like a huge landfill....:puke:

hey hey now lets not hate on SI now

and no its not like a huge landfill

i live by the verrazano, in a nice neighborhood with trees, pretty houses, and the smell of fresh air

i actually like it a lot more that when i lived in BK.... the living part i mean. its nice to come back after a night of partying and be a be secluded. my house is on a private street, so there are barely any cars passing, and few people waling around.

i love the city, and would never dream of moving to the suburbs or something, but its nice to be 20 mins from the city and still have the seclusion of a private house without the commotion of NYC

Originally posted by breakbeatz2

hey hey now lets not hate on SI now

and no its not like a huge landfill

i live by the verrazano, in a nice neighborhood with trees, pretty houses, and the smell of fresh air

i actually like it a lot more that when i lived in BK.... the living part i mean. its nice to come back after a night of partying and be a be secluded. my house is on a private street, so there are barely any cars passing, and few people waling around.

i love the city, and would never dream of moving to the suburbs or something, but its nice to be 20 mins from the city and still have the seclusion of a private house without the commotion of NYC

I hear ya but I just dont like S.I. ...Those freakin huge possums scare the hell out of me...

Plus all my boyz have moved out of bensonhurst and into S.I. :(

There are also a lot of nice areas in Bk, marine park, mill basin, brooklyn heights, bay ridge, just to name a few..

mill basin is really nice but its far toooooo far from NYC in rush hour its an impossible drive on the belt

and the possoms :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i remember the first time i saw one on the road i had my camera in my car, so i started taking pictures of it cause i thought it escaped from some zoo or something

and yah, a lot of people from bensonhurst moved out here

but its nice though i am closer to the city than i was in BK i am a minute form the bridge (walking distance)

the little things make it nice like parking. when guests come over, we fil up the whole street with like 6 or 7 cars. if you live in bay ridge, try finding parking for 7 cars! and there arent any garages around there.

so

bay ridge = too closed in, no space, no parking anywhere!!!!!!

mill basin = too far

brooklyn heights = i just dont like it, it depresses me for some

reason

marine park = is nice, but its also too far

god...another WHO HERE IS FROM BROOKLYN???!! thread...

k here we go again..

born and raised in williamsburg...

went to high school in bay ridge (poly prep) ...

played baseball in bergan beach...

spend some time in greenpoint cuz the girls are hotter...

live right around the corner from the north 7th and bedford ave stop of the L train...

and oh yeah...danny t grew up in my hood as well ;)

lol.. highmay you went to polyprep... in junior high i used to make fun of the kids in my neighborhood that would wait for the yellow school bus... lol.. you're cool though... :D

i love brooklyn, but i am so glad i am where i am... carroll gardens (right btwn. park slope and brooklyn heights) is so choice... im 2 stops away from the city on the f-train...

no offense, but if i lived in any place in bk other then the slope, carroll gardens or the heights, i'd have to shoot myself... people are way more open minded in these parts...

wow... i just started a brooklyn hating on brooklyn thread... aite~

:tongue:

...bla...my area isnt bad...Marine park is quite chill...Your area is cool, but u never lived in other parts so ya don't know chica :rolleyes::tongue:

i say that cause i went to school with kids who live all in parts like sheepshead bay, marine park and bensonhurst... most of the kids were so dumb... anyway... dont want this to turn into crazy drama, so i take it back... :idea: brooklyn is general is hot, so whatever~ :D

Originally posted by djmoonshine

lol.. highmay you went to polyprep... in junior high i used to make fun of the kids in my neighborhood that would wait for the yellow school bus... lol.. you're cool though... :D

oh my god...ive heard the stories of our buses gettin egged...my bus never got egged though....we went straight through brooklyn hieghts then on to the school...no drama really...

ON ANOTHER NOTE...WHO DOES L&M ON THE REG??

Born in Williamsburg, right smack in the middle of the Northside on N 7th. Still representing Billburg (hipster heaven) and Greenpoint (home of THE finest women in all of BK)...

and yeah like highmay said, Danny T's from around here. CP also has Lavendermenace and barvybe representing North Brooklyn...